I had never stayed in a Residence Inn before. I had likened these to a Holiday Inn Motel type of property and I usually stay at 4-5 star properties now that I'm older and picky. This was a very nice place! The room was large - very much like the Embassy Suites except these rooms have full kitchens with stove, refrig, microwave and dishes/silverware. Sitting area can be closed off from the bedroom. Very comfortable bed - small bathroom but clean. Two TVs and free highspeed Internet. Though - I did have trouble accessing secure websites - the ones that have security on them - like my work and school networks. That was my only complaint. It is located in a quiet, safe area and is close to downtown. Free buffet breakfast with oldstyle oatmeal (raisins, applesauce, brown sugar), eggs, sausage, pastries, cold cereal, fruit, juice - very ample. Highly recommend - very comfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Visit Residence Inn Silver Spring located just 4 miles north of the Capital Beltway. Our spacious suites offers separate sleeping, living and dining areas, full kitchens, pullout sofa beds, large work desks and high speed Internet access. Enjoy a complimentary breakfast daily, or wind down at night at our social hours offered midweek at our Silver Spring hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Residence Inn Silver Spring reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Silver Spring Hotel Silver Spring
- Silver Spring Residence Inn