This is totally a fine place to stay if you are in the area for work or visiting family, friends, etc. The Front Desk staff are the stars (not sure if the woman's name was Sarina, maybe?). She was incredibly helpful and friendly!!
The rooms are fine. Just an average Residence Inn at best. Maybe a bit too dark and could use some better lighting in the living room. There was a pillow with really gross stains on it on the living room couch. I was a bit surprised the Housekeeping staff would not have removed this prior to people moving into the room as new guests. The bathroom also needed some freshening up with the bathtub area in particular needing a bit of renovation.
Breakfast downstairs has delightful workers (especially Evelyn) and is passable for a simple breakfast. It was quite clean which often is difficult to maintain during breakfast hours.
I would definitely stay again. The place is more of a 3.5 than a 3 for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Visit Residence Inn Silver Spring located just 4 miles north of the Capital Beltway. Our spacious suites offers separate sleeping, living and dining areas, full kitchens, pullout sofa beds, large work desks and high speed Internet access. Enjoy a complimentary breakfast daily, or wind down at night at our social hours offered midweek at our Silver Spring hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travelocity, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your Residence Inn Silver Spring reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Silver Spring Hotel Silver Spring
- Silver Spring Residence Inn