The staff tried very, very hard to help with everything. They were courteous and kind. But the walls are very thin. the pool hours were a huge problem. They open way too late in the morning and close way too early at night. We actually left the hotel a day early because my kids could not go swimming because we wanted to go sightseeing in the morning and the pool opens at 10. BY the time you get in at night at 8 the pool is closed again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Visit Residence Inn Silver Spring located just 4 miles north of the Capital Beltway. Our spacious suites offers separate sleeping, living and dining areas, full kitchens, pullout sofa beds, large work desks and high speed Internet access. Enjoy a complimentary breakfast daily, or wind down at night at our social hours offered midweek at our Silver Spring hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Marriott, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Residence Inn Silver Spring reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Silver Spring Hotel Silver Spring
- Silver Spring Residence Inn