My husband was sent to DC on a business trip and we decided to join him for the 4 months. At this hotel we had a two bedroom, two bath suite on the third floor. It was surprisingly big for our family of 5! We had two girls in one room and my husband and I in the other room with our baby in a crib next to us. We had a full kitchen, free parking, walking distance to Target, Kohl's and ShopRite Grocery Store. The staff is extremely nice. Our two favorites were Jason The Manager and Miss Morgan, the food service lady. Social hour on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays worked out great for us. Breakfast was outstanding. You can get to DC by car in about a half hour. On the one occasion there was a sports team in the hotel keeping us from getting sleep, the front desk took care of the noise for us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Visit Residence Inn Silver Spring located just 4 miles north of the Capital Beltway. Our spacious suites offers separate sleeping, living and dining areas, full kitchens, pullout sofa beds, large work desks and high speed Internet access. Enjoy a complimentary breakfast daily, or wind down at night at our social hours offered midweek at our Silver Spring hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire and Evoline ltd so you can book your Residence Inn Silver Spring reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Silver Spring Hotel Silver Spring
- Silver Spring Residence Inn