This is a very nice place. The room was big. We could of stayed there for a week and never felt cramped. The staff was very nice. The AC did make some noise and it did blow on the bed, but the cold air was nice. It had a nice work space and a good size kitchen. The bed is comfortable and the TV swivels so it can be watched in the living room and from the bed. Breakfast doesn't start until 7:00 AM, which didn't help us since we had to check out by 7. It is close to other restaurants in the area. We would stay there again when back in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Visit Residence Inn Silver Spring located just 4 miles north of the Capital Beltway. Our spacious suites offers separate sleeping, living and dining areas, full kitchens, pullout sofa beds, large work desks and high speed Internet access. Enjoy a complimentary breakfast daily, or wind down at night at our social hours offered midweek at our Silver Spring hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Residence Inn Silver Spring reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Silver Spring Hotel Silver Spring
- Silver Spring Residence Inn