Stayed here for 12 days in their 2 bedroom suite. The rooms are clean and spacious. The beds are comfy, sheets are always clean and pillows are fluffy. Kitchen is fully stocked with all the essentials. Pool is nice with a friendly lifeguard. Breakfast is good with make your own waffles, and toppings of your choice. Fresh hot scrambled eggs, sausages or ham, pancakes, potatoes, breads, etc. are the regular features of the buffet. There's also a yogurt bar, oatmeal, fresh fruits, juices. The breakfast staff go out of their way to make your breakfast enjoyable. They also have an evening service 3 days a week. The staff members I have met are always hospitable, friendly and courteous. The hotel is conveniently located near a Target, grocery stores and restaurants. Will be returning to MD for a 3 week stay and I am already booked to stay at the Residence Inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Visit Residence Inn Silver Spring located just 4 miles north of the Capital Beltway. Our spacious suites offers separate sleeping, living and dining areas, full kitchens, pullout sofa beds, large work desks and high speed Internet access. Enjoy a complimentary breakfast daily, or wind down at night at our social hours offered midweek at our Silver Spring hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Marriott, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Residence Inn Silver Spring reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Silver Spring Hotel Silver Spring
- Silver Spring Residence Inn