We wanted a room close to DC to visit our son but far enough away from the city to be quieter and more reasonable. The property was well maintained. The rooms looked brand new. The art work on one of the walls was so unique that I am going to try to duplicate it in my home. The furnishings were in top shape as well as everything else in the suite. Everything was about as clean as you can possibly get. The breakfast was good as it always is in Residence Inns but recently I've had a complaint that everything is healthy. There was a good balance here--a doughnut as a treat isn't always a bad thing! The area is good with a shopping center next door if you need it. Also a nice neighborhood to walk. One small complaint--the outdoor pool which is seen from the breakfast area had green water. May have been better if it was covered so as not to have to eat breakfast while looking at this eyesore. Air conditioning is on the louder side but it wasn't needed this weekend in the middle of October. In summary, a wonderful place to stay with everything you want and expect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Visit Residence Inn Silver Spring located just 4 miles north of the Capital Beltway. Our spacious suites offers separate sleeping, living and dining areas, full kitchens, pullout sofa beds, large work desks and high speed Internet access. Enjoy a complimentary breakfast daily, or wind down at night at our social hours offered midweek at our Silver Spring hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travelocity, Priceline and Orbitz so you can book your Residence Inn Silver Spring reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Silver Spring Hotel Silver Spring
- Silver Spring Residence Inn