Travelodge Silver Spring
  • Breakfast included
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Motel 6 Washington DC(Washington DC)
Quality Inn(Takoma Park)
View Hotel
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 18, 2012

I just left this hotel. Over the course of the night i killed many roaches coming from behind the headboards of my beds. I also had a baby mouse in my room. The people at the guest service desk acted as if they could not help me. I am writing a letter to corporate. This is terrible.

Room Tip: Do not get rooms in the corner of the building you will have no cell service.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ceaira c
Reviewed November 17, 2012

During my recent official visit to Silver Spring, I had stayed in this hotel for one night. I checked in pretty late, almost around midnight, but the person in the reception desk was very helpful, he finished the check-in in no time and helped me to find a Chinese restaurant who delivers. The room I got was also decent and clean. The only problem was, I couldn't connect to the wi-fi.

Room Tip: If you need internet, check that before you get in.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 13, 2012

I must first say that the staff was very friendly and professional , but I was not happy about no getting the Continental breakfast ,which is perfect for me when I travel for health and expense. there were some pest that I almost carried home with me in the room as well.
What I liked best was the value of the hotel and the location,and the friendly staff. Every thing else was disappointing.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Reviewed October 24, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Reviewed October 24, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada