“Great chicken...”

Crisp & Juicy
Ranked #102 of 394 Restaurants in Silver Spring
Cuisines: Latin
Reviewed May 26, 2012

What can you say to a place that makes the best, most juicy and delicious chicken? It is simple food that is prepared simply but tastes anything but simple.... just a great meal! If you like it spicy, you will love their spicy may sauce!

Reviewed January 12, 2012

simply delicious chicken compared to all the rest of the fast food places

Reviewed January 8, 2012

Been going here for years and hadn't tried it in awhile. The thought did cross my mind, "Maybe they fell off"...nope...still banging chicken and sauce! I never went here for the service. I always did think the Rockville location was always rude bt the chicken is what mattered. Still the case, but this time the person at the counter wasn't nice or rude so I'll assume they were busy. Just go for the Chicken, yellow sauce and rice with a side salad...PERFECT!!!

Reviewed October 3, 2008

Crisp & Juicy has some of the best rotisserie chicken I've had. There are a few similar restaurants opening up in the area; but having tried them, I continue to come back to this place. Their chicken is good, prepared quickly, and the spicy sauce really makes all the difference. (The spicy isn't that hot and I find it much better than the mild sauce.) The interior has plenty of tables and the decor is average. It's not fancy, it's just good chicken.

To be fair, I haven't tried much of the rest of the menu but that's because I know what I like. I took a cousin of mine there when he was in town and, the next time he came to visit, he was asking to come back here.