“Nice place in Silver Spring”
Review of MI Rancho

MI Rancho
Ranked #6 of 389 Restaurants in Silver Spring
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed May 30, 2012

The food was good, the atmosphere was nice. The staff was very friendly and helpful. In my opinion the prices were a little high for the type of food but we had a very pleasant experience. We love the outdoor seating which isn't always easy to find in NJ where we are from.

Reviewed May 25, 2012

I eat here fairly often because it's near work. Everything about this place is just OK. The food is pretty typical - fajitas, enchiladas and the like. My favorite dish here is the shrimp. Service can be good or fair, but usually not poor. They can accommodate large groups. There is an outdoor patio but it isn't very picturesque. This used to be the only Mexican restaurant in downtown Silver Spring, but there is now a competitor (Fajita Coast) that is worth a try.

Reviewed May 21, 2012

I love this neighborhood spot, not as much for the actual food as for the lovely outdoor patio & excellent service.

Reviewed April 26, 2012

I was taken to Mi Rancho about a week ago, and absolutely love this place. Place is hidden, but gets very packed. The tortillas are not like any other. My boyfriend treated me to a ginormous drink called Titanic, which i chose on the rocks. Everything about this place is great

Reviewed April 19, 2012

Visited with friends at lunch time and found the service to be very prompt. Chips and salsa (nice & spicy!) were were quickly put on the table. I had the sizzling shrimp platter which came with a side serving of guacamole in addition to the tortilla, rice and beans. My friends all had different types of quesadillas which were also good. The covered patio is a huge plus in spring - you get the sunshine without the wind!