“Nice Artisan pizza, friendly service”
Review of Pacci's

Pacci's
Ranked #13 of 384 Restaurants in Silver Spring
Cuisines: Italian
Washington, DC
“Nice Artisan pizza, friendly service”
Reviewed September 22, 2012

Good pizza, good salads, nice atmosphere. Reasonably priced, nice outdoor seating despite being on Georgia Ave.

Visited August 2012

Brandywine, Maryland
“Love Pacci's”
Reviewed September 21, 2012

Me and my husband are huge pizza lovers. So one day we were driving in silver spring. We came across Pacci's. We went we loved everything about it. Food, service, environment. We have told several family members about it. We have taken so many people there and they loved it as well. I can't say anything bad about Pacci's. I just wish I had one where I live. As a matter of fact were going there tonight. Can't wait I'm starving.

• Visited November 2011
“Delicious, fresh food and wonderful atmosphere!”
Reviewed September 8, 2012

We absolutely love Pacci's. With the right waiter, I would give it 5 stars, however the waitstaff can be hit or miss. Patrick, though, is the absolute best: efficient, accurate, professional, and friendly-but the just right amount. I waited tables for 8 years at a variety of places-and he is as good as it gets. But on to the food. Fresh ingredients and good portions. And when I say good, I don't mean a lot or heaping, I mean appropriately sized so you are satisfied, but not stuffed.
We usually get the Buffolata aapetizer: fresh, soft, buffalo mozzeralla with shaved parmesan, argula, and a touch of olive oil and herbs. We also order a side of delicious and perfectly grilled bread to top the mozzeralla on.

My boyfriend is the pizza aficianado-so here is his review...but from my perspective as a female who usually steers clear of pizza due to the calories-it is thin crust, and not to filling-we split one pizza, yummy, and I don't feel the guilt afterward.
His pizza take: thin crust, dough is crispy and chewy witha depth of flavor. It's a woodfired pizza oven which gives it a slight smokey flavor and they use quality ingredients from flour all the way to cheese and toppings. His favorite: La Diavola, my favorite: Parmigianella (sp).

And the atmosphere is spot on, especially if you can sit on one of their 2 patios on a nice night. Beautiful flowers and plants and a romantic feel if just 2 of you. Also great for groups. We love to order wine and pizza and sit outside in the open air. Totally unexpected from the outside looks of the location.

YUM!

• Visited August 2012
Silver Spring MD
“Outdoor patio on a pleasant evening”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

It was great to sit outdoors on a plant-filled patio one cool-ish evening recently. I almost forgot that cars were whooshing by on Georgia Avenue and the parking garage was visible in the alley just out the back door. When I visited on a busy Friday evening, I was starving and thirsty when I arrived; the wine and pizza were too slow in coming. But perfectly good when they finally arrived. I'm not a big fan of burnt raw basil -- which you can't seem to get away from on top of every pizza entree. The exposed brick and the wine bar make Pacci's a better-than-average pizza place If you can go when there's a blue moon reflected in the fire station across the street, as we did, it will be a really special evening.

• Visited September 2012
Washington, District of Columbia, United States
“Wife and Kids love I don't -- $100 bill”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Neapolitan Pizza -- No pasta on the menu at least when we were. There may be specials. Personally, I am not a fan of the whole DC Neapolitan thing. Toppings skimpy, crust burnt at the edges and soggy in the middle and way overpriced. Two Amy's, Pacci's, and Roscoe's it really makes no difference. Kid's would devour any pizza and wife said it was no Pizzeria Mara (Philadelphia). Wife ordered a martini way to much vermouth, so I would avoid cocktails. The Profiteroles are really tasted.

Bottom line: If you like Neapolitan Pizza, you will like Pacci's order beer and wine. Profiteroles expect to pay $100 for four including tip.

• Visited September 2012