Hilton Garden Inn Silver Spring North
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Hampton Inn Silver Spring(Silver Spring)(Great Value!)
$169
  • Breakfast included
$119
$92
$109
Courtyard Silver Spring North/White Oak(Silver Spring)(Great Value!)
$149
$134
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
All reviewsstrip mallfront deskpanera breadconvenience storeroom was cleanminute drivechick filexcellent staywould definitely stay here againwalking distancecollege parkcookiesfridge and microwaverestaurants and shoppingfree parkinggreat place to stayfresh fruit
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 7, 2014

I had a good experience both times that I stayed here. The one thing I noticed is that the room thermostats don't do a very good job of keeping a consistent temperature in the room. Other then that both stays were good with no issues.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Kristy N, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Silver Spring North, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2014

Good Morning Darin D,
Thank you for your response! We have been looking into upgrading the thermostats! We are looking forward to your third stay with us!

Reviewed February 7, 2014

Three night stay with two days of meetings held in one of the conference rooms. Staff was exceptional in setting up the room and attending our needs. Front desk staff always helpful and friendly. Restaurant for breakfast also very good and reasonably priced. Clean quiet rooms. A definite return location.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business

Good Morning Dave G,

We are so excited that you enjoyed your stay! Please visit again soon!

Reviewed January 22, 2014

Comfortable rooms, easy parking, stores and restaurants nearby, wonderfully friendly staff. Pool too small to bother with if you do not have small children but the exercise room was well-equipped. When I googled the hotel and clicked on a site that I assumed was a Hilton site (big picture of the hotel and its name prominently displayed), and then booked rooms, I discovered that I was using an agency and that the payment was non-refundable -- I could have had breakfast included if I had booked directly through Hilton (which I thought I was doing). I will not fall for that kind of deception again.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Kristy N, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Silver Spring North, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2014

Thank you for staying with us!! The next time you are in the area please call the hotel directly. We will be more then happy to make your reservation for you. 301-622-3333

Reviewed January 21, 2014

The check-in process was great except for the very cold attitude of the front desk receptionist. She seemed like she couldn't be bothered and it was quite a turn off, especially since we walked in to such a gorgeous looking lobby!! The noise in the hallways was rather annoying and it seemed like we could hear conversations that weren't really all that loud. I enjoyed the coffee in the lobby area and the waitress in the dining area was extremely helpful and nice! I was so impressed with her that I would go eat there just because of her. She was great!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

I am very sorry about your check-in process. That is not the service we provide here at the hotel. I can guarentee you that will not happen again. We are happy you stayed with us and hope to see you again soon!!

Reviewed January 16, 2014

We've been staying at the nearby Courtyard Marriott for years and decided to try this one. They are of equal quality so you will have to choose based on other factors. This one is clean, convenient, coffee was good, front desk nice, parking good. A little harder to find than the Courtyard. There's an Enterprise Rental care down the street but not across the lot like at the Courtyard. On the other hand, the TGIF is right next door so meals are easier, if that's an issue.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Kristy N, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Silver Spring North, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2014

We are happy you stayed with us! I hope you had a chance to try our hot breakfast buffet or experience our dinner services or full bar. It is nice as you mentioned to have a TGI Friday's as well as Panara Bread, Qdoba, Chick Filet, Five Guys and some other restaurants in walking distance. We hope you decide to stay with us again when you are in the SIlver Spring area.