“If only the wait staff ran the kitchen”

Copper Canyon Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Copper Canyon Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 385 Restaurants in Silver Spring
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: There's nothing timid about our chicken... or our meatloaf... or our hand cut hickory grilled sizzling steaks, line caught Ahi tuna or cornbread baked in a skillet and fired up by fresh jalapeno and Serrano peppers. This is full flavored American cuisine, fresh and bold, made by our chefs from scratch every day, and presented by servers who treat you like the valued guest you are. We invite you to join us for lunch, dinner, happy hour or late evening dining, and enjoy the best that America has to offer.
Reviewed January 28, 2014

If only the wait staff ran the kitchen, it would be perfect. Best service ever. But the kitchen could not get the food out on time or hot. My crab cakes were late and cold, but were quickly replaced with a hot meal. The pancakes came out even later, but fresh and hot. The salads were fresh, large & tasty.and filled with goodies. The two complementary deserts were large & delish. One nice feature is the first drink is compted.

There are newer reviews for Copper Canyon Grill

Reviewed January 26, 2014

Our waiter was very attentive, pleasant and helpful with recommendations. The restaurant is very loud with a lively bar scene. My chicken was not great but the mashed potatoes were good. The macaroni and cheese was mushy. Best thing was dessert, two brownies with ice cream in the middle with chocolate sauce and home made whipped cream. Since it was my daughter's birthday during the same month, dessert was on the house which was a nice touch.

Reviewed January 21, 2014 via mobile

Lively atmosphere however I found my rotisserie chicken, specialty of the house, to be overwhelmingly salty. Rotisserie chicken, when done right, should be naturally awesome. It is beyond me why so many restaurants feel the recipe for success must involve salt. I order chicken to try to remain somewhat on the healthy side of the menu. Not here. Only salt lovers need apply.

Reviewed January 3, 2014

I don't remember how we ended up coming here for my MIL's birthday and remembered we had been here long ago. Don't remember what we had not been back, but made up for it. We have been several times since my MIL's birthday. I typically don't like pot pie but the pot pie here is amazing!! The prime rib was yummy and enough for 3 people!!! The chicken is great too. I have not had anything there that I did not like

Reviewed December 28, 2013

I always preferred the bar at Macaroni Grill in downtown Silver Spring, but, since it has closed, we are kind of forced over to Copper Canyon Grill. We went yesterday afternoon, after the movies, for happy hour. This place is very dark, and the bar is huge, but, I always feel like people are sitting on top of me! Bar tenders are nice enough, but, the drinks are always a little bit off to me. Had several different food items off the happy hour menu, which were all good except for the chicken barbeque sliders, which were kind of dry and old-tasting. Onion rings, shrimp, tacos were good.