“Great place..”

Copper Canyon Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Copper Canyon Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 417 Restaurants in Silver Spring
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: There's nothing timid about our chicken... or our meatloaf... or our hand cut hickory grilled sizzling steaks, line caught Ahi tuna or cornbread baked in a skillet and fired up by fresh jalapeno and Serrano peppers. This is full flavored American cuisine, fresh and bold, made by our chefs from scratch every day, and presented by servers who treat you like the valued guest you are. We invite you to join us for lunch, dinner, happy hour or late evening dining, and enjoy the best that America has to offer.
Reviewed December 20, 2012

Great place to eat and enjoy the evening. Very good choice of food and really tasty food. Very good service. Wish I remembered the server's name-she was really attentive and professional. Great job. Surely will return....

Reviewed December 12, 2012

This is a wonderful place to take visitors when they are in town. I always have a great meal and the service is just wonderful. I would highly recommend you try their calamari as it is well done as an appetizer. In addition their salmon dinner entree is wonderful!! You will really appreciate the way it is prepared.

And the chocolate dessert is to die for! It is some big chocolate enormous dessert that can feed like four people and I mean it is good!!!!

Reviewed November 5, 2012

I like the varity in the menu. The sea food is great along with Steak and chicken Items in the Menu. They have Crab Cakes and they are very good in taste

Reviewed October 28, 2012

During a 10 day stay in Silver Spring, my husband and I ate here twice. Both times the service was excellent, staff was very attentive and quite personable. My husband loved the coconut shrimp and the prime rib french dip he described as 'phenomenal." My appetite was somewhat lighter and I enjoyed the not-so-simple salad. Very fresh greens and an unusual but delicious side of jalepeno cornbread. All in all, both were excellent dining experiences.

Reviewed October 28, 2012

Their speciality chicken is really outstanding. Cooked through and moist and flavorful. Quite frankly I was very pleasantly surprised. The portions are huge and one portion can feed two people and their desserts are excellent. This is a great casual place to go for a very nice meal-not fancy-but very good