“Great food served by an owner who cares!”
Review of Jeno's Steaks

Jeno's Steaks
Ranked #17 of 81 Restaurants in Severna Park
Cuisines: Fast Food
Reviewed April 3, 2011

OK....I admit what first drew me to try Jeno's Steaks was the fact that it was in the same place that a sub shop from my youth had been located. According to the owner, it had changed in 1991 when his father took over the place. I won't be waiting that long before going back again! I ordered pretty much the a standard Cheese Steak sub- lettuce, tomato, mayo, fried onions and provolone. And when you get one of Jeno's versions, you realize how average most everyone else' sub truly is....

The sub roll is baked by an Italian bakery in Baltimore and is Perfect....a nice crust on the outside and soft and fresh inside. The steak is thinly sliced Ribeye and the fired onions were nicely browned. Yummmm!!!

Reviewed March 21, 2009

Stay here in Severna Park! Generously proportioned cheesesteaks done right. I've been to South Street in Philly, waited in line for my cheesesteak but realized that I have a hidden treasure right in my backyard. Take a healthy ride on the bike trail to build up your appetite and then stop to see these folks right off the trail to make it a day.

Reviewed October 30, 2008

This was the best place i ate in my whole life, the steaks were deliciouc. The waiters were so nice and funny!