“One of Our Favorites” 4 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids
Pasadena
“One of Our Favorites”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2013

They are extremely friendly and the place is well run. The food is a cut above average but is always prepared well and a great value. The Greek salad is the BEST around, by far. Pizza way above average. Love the Reubens and burgers and especially the Gyros.

• Visited July 2013

“Great Pizza!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2013

Romilios has the best pizza in the SP area. If we're in the mood for pizza,this is always our 1st choice. Great pizza crust and the cheese they use is very good!

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank ACinelli
Sp
“Food is gross”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2012

I have been to this restaurant 3 or 4 times. I keep trying to give it a chance, since I live in the area. Tonight I ordered the chicken marsala, which was completely aweful. I ate 2-3 bites of it and could not eat anymore. I am not one to complain but I mentioned to my waitor that this meal is not edible, it taste like burnt gravy over chicken and pasta. He agreed that it was not a good dish. When he brought me my check, he still charged me 15.99 for my meal, I was so sick to my stomache that I had to dish out $16 dollars for a meal that I had 3 bites of. I will never go back here again. The kids meals do not come with drinks...be prepared to pay 5-7 per kids meal and 2.29 for a drink of juice.

• Visited November 2012
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank bummedinmb
Baltimore, Maryland
“Nothing Fancy Just Great Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2012

Stopped by for lunch on the way to Annapolis with my wife and brother. All three of us enjoyed the quality of our food. My brother ordered the Cream of Crab soup. Wow, they do not cut costs on the amount of crab in the soup. It was thick, creamy, full of crab, and delicious. My wife had the Beef and Orzo soup. It was a tasty tomato based soup that was seasoned just right and piping hot. The two of them ordered the lamb and beef gyro as part of the lunch special, and thought they were great. I had the vegie pizza. The crust was crunchy and airy. The sauce excellent, and the toppings were excellent. Lots of cheese too. It's a bit off our normal travels,but look forward to going back next time we are in the area.

• Visited November 2012
Rock Hill, South Carolina
“Greek Pizza”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2012

Unbelievable Greek Pizza. Enjoy a fabulous variation on pizza--always fresh and hot. Well worth the money.

Visited October 2012