“Clean Hotel” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 14 Hotels in Salisbury
Richmond, United States
“Clean Hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2014

Recommend to everyone, great location and very clean. Staff was very polite and there were no complications with the room. All of my request were fulfilled. The internet was excellent and the local area offered everything.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business

1 Thank Virginia M
Jenifer P, General Manager at Hampton Inn Salisbury, responded to this review, June 29, 2014
We're thrilled we met your expectations, and look forward to hosting you as our guest again soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
Catonsville, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2014

Highly recommend! I feel very safe here. I'm pleased I can bring my dogs with me. The rooms are quiet, clean, and equipped with a refrigerator and up-to-date tv (two things I like), and the staff is helpful and pleasant. The breakfasts are good with healthy choices and pleasant eating area. The grounds are attractive and provide a place for walking dogs.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo

1 Thank Gayle L
Thank you for sharing your experience with our furture guests. We hope to see you again for the next agility trials!
West Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2014

This Hampton Inn was very much like others I have stayed in: clean, courteous staff, good breakfast. Enough off the highway that it was quiet.Near shopping and restaurants. 30 min from Ocean City, Md.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for letting us know we met your expectations!
Pikesville, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2014

This hotel is well worth the money. It has everything you need to have a comfortable stay including complimentary breakfast, internet, fitness center, pool and last but not least chocolate chip cookies waiting for you in the evening! They even carry coupons to local restaurants and it helped with the savings! The staff is very nice and knowledgeable. Great job Hampton Inn @ Salisbury!!!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for being our guest! We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Apollo Beach, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2014

Great Hotel, great stay and the best customer service. Couldn't be happier with our accomodations. The rooms were very clean. The staff couldn't have been more helpful. The breakfast that Hampton offers is fantastic. I was pleasantly surprised with all that they had to offer. I highly recommend this Hampton Inn.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for being our guest, and for sharing your positive experience with our future guests! We can't wait to see you again on your next trip to Salisbury!
bay shore
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

Stayed there in may for the weekend. Had such a great experience, the entire place was so clean and the employees were beyond friendly. Would recommend anyone to go there. Will definitely be returning.

• Stayed May 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for letting us know hos much you enjoyed your stay. We all look forward to seeing you again next time!
Waldorf, Maryland
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2014

This hotel would have gotten four stars as the staff, amenities and room was clean. My main issue is the poor sleep that I got. The bed was so soft with no support. I was in a room with a double bed and my husband and I slept in one and the kids in the other. I tossed and turned the first night. By the second night, I was so stiff. I acknowledge I have spinal and hip arthritis and need bedding with support. Unfortunately, the pain from my arthritis flaring ruined my vacation. Maybe, after the first night I should have asked to change. Anyway, my search for a good hotel at a reasonable price continues in this area.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for letting us know that we did not quite meet your expectations. It is honestly with our guest's feedback that we are able to determine exactly where improvement is needed.

Are are actually in the process of replacing all of our mattresses! I really hope that on your next trip to Salisbury you will give us another opportunity to exceed your expectations!