Hampton Inn Salisbury
$76
$69
Priceline
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfront deskgolden corralocean cityroom was cleanpool areabreakfast staffbob evansrestaurants and shoppingthe outer banksvery nice staycomplimentary breakfastshort drivewill stay there againa pet friendly hoteleastern shorewafflesstaff was friendly
Reviewed February 14, 2014

I have stayed here a number of times. There is no better place to stay in Salisbury when you're on business. I have always enjoyed the consistency of Hilton properties no matter where they are. They have improved their morning breakfast for the better, and that's included in the room.
Never have concerns about booking here.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Tom F, General Manager at Hampton Inn Salisbury, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2014

Dear Norris T:

Thank you for your continued loyality to our property and to the Hilton brand. I am happy to hear that you like the new breakfast. Some of the new items are the potatoes, turkey sausage, and muffins. Hopefully you are able to try soemthing different on your next trip back to our hotel. Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review on your stay and look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed February 14, 2014

Great location for business travel. The hotel is fresh and clean, nice staff. Easy highway access and exit. I stay here everytime i am in the area for business. Secure building and resteraunts, mall, shop-s all right there to give you something to do at night.

Dear Kathleen M:

Thank you for your continuity loyalty to our property and to the Hampton brand. I am pleased to hear that you have always had an enjoyable stay. I have pased along your comments you our team. Thank you again and we love having you here.

Reviewed February 13, 2014

A group of us meet here as a middle point to plan a camp in the summer. The meeting facilities, food and staff are excellent. Those of us who stay overnight love the rooms and the complimentary breakfast. Then area has a lot of restaurants and shopping nearby as well. Great hotel, we'll be back.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Tom F, General Manager at Hampton Inn Salisbury, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2014

Dear XL:

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with the Hampton Inn Salisbury. I am very glad you and your other guests enjoyed everything from the guest rooms, to the meeting space, food, and staff. I look forward to your next trip to Salisbury and thank you again for your loyalty.

Reviewed February 9, 2014

My husband and I stayed here back in September, and had no idea how nice it would be. We got a good deal, so we booked it and were so pleasantly surprised. Our room was so nice and comfortable, the breakfast in the morning was really good, and the staff were super helpful. Definitely stay here if you're in the Salisbury area.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Tom F, General Manager at Hampton Inn Salisbury, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2014

Dear samjanetrip:

Thank you for staying with the Hampton Inn Salisbury and taking the time to review our hotel. I am very pleased to hear that you had a great stay and that you will be a loyal guest of ours. I look forward to you and your husband's return to Salisbuty and the Hampton Inn.

Kind Regards

Reviewed February 5, 2014

I have stayed there on several occasions and the rooms are always clean and fresh and the staff is quick, pleasant and helpful. The location is quite convenient to all areas of Salisbury and Ocean City. However the breakfast is WONDERFUL! That's reason enough to stay there.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family

Dear Lynn W:

Thank you for staying with the Hampton Inn Salisbury and for your continued loyalty. I apprieciate the time you ahve taken to review our facility and your stay. Your kind words have been passed down to the staff. Thank you again and I look forward to your next stay with us.

Kind Regards