“Get some decent pillows!” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hampton Inn Salisbury

Hampton Inn Salisbury
Ranked #1 of 14 Hotels in Salisbury
florida
“Get some decent pillows!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 30, 2013 via mobile

Nice hotel...nice king room at a decent rate for us as we just traveled through on our way back to Florida.
Lots of towels. Well appointed room. Pretty decent breakfast...cooked oatmeal.
Awful pillows...smallest, squishiest pillows I have ever encountered. The staff displayed some kind of inside joke/attitude when I very nicely asked for additional pillows. The top sheet was too small for the bed, the duvet/comforter was lumpy...the fill all piled in section

Stayed December 2013
1 Thank Deborah S
Tom F, General Manager at Hampton Inn Salisbury, responded to this review, January 2, 2014
Dear Deora 24:

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to write a review on your stay. First, thatnk you for the kind words relating to the hotel itself. I apologize for the condition of your pillows. We are in the process of changing them over and it is a continuing process. I hope you will stay with us again on your next visit.

Safe Travels
Tom Farina

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
Summit, New Jersey
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 28, 2013

Hampton Inn, 121 E. Naylor Mill Road .Warning this is a pet friendly hotel. Unless you’re looking for a place to stay with your pet, I would not recommend this place. Staff was very nice when I complained and left the hotel in the middle of the night. I guess seeing the flea jump from the bed was my limit. The cat dander did not help my allergies. Look elsewhere.

Room Tip: go to another hotel.
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank walter h
Dear Walter H:

Thank you for taking the time to reveiw our facility. I am sorry to hear that you had to leave due to the cat dander. We are a pet friendly hotel and though we have designated rooms for the pets, sometimes one may get past us. I have addressed the issue with my team and they have done all precautions to take care of the problem. Thank you for staying with us and once again I do apologize for the uncomfortable stay.

Mount Airy
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 28, 2013

This was easy to locate. Check in was great. Rooms have full size beds instead of queen which make it a bit tight. Hotel is older but clean. Breakfast was a normal Hampton breakfast. Pool was ok but melting snow from the ceiling was leaking in on me when trying to relax in a chair and watch kids. Hot tub was not a normal color of water. Not sure what was up with it, but was disappointed we couldn't use it.

1 Thank Amy R
Dear Amy R:

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to review our facility. I am pleased to hear that the check in was great for you and that you enjoyed breakfast. I am sorry that the experience with the pool was not satisfactory. I have had my Maintenance team look into the leak and the hot tub water. I do know that the bottom of the spa is painted a different color which may make the water look different but I have had them drain it and refill it. Once again I do apologize and hope that you will stay with us again on your next visit.

Sincerely
ny
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 21, 2013

This property was clean, neat and the service was good. We had no problems with our room. We received a call after we checked in to make sure that all was well with our room. Very nice.
The front desk was helpful in helping us find a place for dinner. The dinner was very good.
The hotel was pet friendly and we did not see any problems with the rooms or the property that would be due to pets. The breakfast was a typical breakfast for Hampton Inn. We would go here again.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Tom F, General Manager at Hampton Inn Salisbury, responded to this review, December 27, 2013
Dear Acadia:

Thank you for taking the time to review our facility. I am pleased to hear that everything had met or exceeded your expectations from the staff to the overall property itself. I have passed this information along to our team. thank you again for choosing the Hampton Inn Salisbury and look forward to your next visit.

Annapolis, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 12, 2013

I checked in early and when I returned several hours later my luggage was missing and they claim they didn't know where it was. I was there for death in the family and never got my things back until 10:00 pm that night and it was found in a room two doors down from my room. Hotel staff (Housekeeping Manger) was very rude towards me and my family.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

2 Thank Teresa D
Tom F, General Manager at Hampton Inn Salisbury, responded to this review, December 13, 2013
Dear Teresa D:

First I wanted to extend my condolences for the passing of your family member. I know the death of someone you are close to is stressful enough and the addition of the missing luggage and the staff attitude was not what you needed at this time. I do not condone that type of behavior and I have addressed it with the person involved. Once again I am sorry for your loss.

Sincerely
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 8, 2013

We had the pleasure in staying at the Hampton Inn in Salisbury, Md over the Thanksgiving holiday. It appeared to have been recently renovated and with the Christmas decorations, it was beautiful!!!! I have stayed here before but really enjoyed this visit. The room was spacious and the staff placed me on the floor of my request and was located close to the indoor pool and gameroom which my daughter loved.
The drawback was the free breakfast that was so-so but could have been better if it were re-stocked appropriately. The staff did not restock food until it was completely empty. We decided to eat cereal but went to pour the milk and that was empty.
Overall our stay was good.

Room Tip: Room 100 is directly next to the entrance to the pool/game area and surprisingly very quiet.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Dear US Traveler1224:

Thank you for your kind words about your last stay at the Hampton Inn Salisbury. Christmas time is always a pleasureable time and we love to decorate. It is nice to hear that someone did enjoy them. I apologize for the breakfast. There is no excuse I can give that would make the lack of re-plenishing acceptable. I have passed this information along to the breakfast team. I hope to see you again when you are back this way. Thank you for staying with us and Happy Holidays.

West Monroe, LA, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 6, 2013

There are no surprises at a Hampton Inn. The staff was wonderful. Love that it's a no smoking facility. Since Hampton Inn properties have been updated we've started to stay there again. It's a bonus to get Hilton points.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear Susan E:

thank you for taking the time to write a review on your recent stay. I am pleased to hear that you have found your stay enjoyable and that you are loyal to the Hampton brand. We look forward to your next visit with us.

Safe Travels