“Good hotel”

Ranked #1 of 14 Hotels in Salisbury
Manorville, New York, USA
“Good hotel”
Reviewed October 24, 2013

We stayed during Nationals and the hotel was very nice. Clean and kept nice. I would recommend. Close to restaurants and shopping. Right off main roads to shopping, beaches and fields. Rooms were nice and had free wifi.

Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Tom F, General Manager at Hampton Inn Salisbury, responded to this review, November 6, 2013
Dear Keith B:

Thank you for your review. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. I will make sure to pass this review along to the team. Thank you again and see you on your next trip.

Tom Farina

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
Miller Place.NY, United States
Reviewed October 24, 2013

My stays at all of the Hampton Inns have been very pleasant experiences. The cleanliness of the rooms and the hotels in general have been superior. The friendly and very helpful staff members are the reason that the hotels shine. My daughter is attending Salisbury University in Maryland and my Hampton Inn stays were delightful.

Thank Wilfred T. P
Dear Wilfred TP:

Thank you for taking the time to review our facility. I am very pleased to hear that you had a great time and that you enjoyed our clean rooms and friendly staff. I look forward to your next visit to our hotel and thank you for your loyalty.

Upper Marlboro, United States
Reviewed October 24, 2013

There isn't adequate parking, which is the biggest problem. There were other issues like a bad odor coming from the ice machine, the internet was extremely slow, and my room door was so hard to open I scraped my fingers trying to get the door to actually turn and open. I reported all the problems, but the door was never really fixed. I dealt with the door issue and lack of parking my entire stay. To be fair, an engineer was dispatched, the problem with the door was just never really fixed. Also, if you are visiting a family member attending The University of Maryland Eastern Shore, this location does NOT offer family discounts for that school, however the Fruitland location does.

2 Thank Kimberly Z
Dear KimberlyZ:

I wanted to thank you for staying with us and taking the time to reveiew the facility. I am sorry to hear that the stay was not up to your expectations. I am glad to hear that an engineer did come and take a look at your door. i will look into the reason behind the no discount for UMES as we do offer a percentage off. I hope you will reconsider staying with us in the future.

Churchville, United States
Reviewed October 24, 2013

Hotel very cooperative in our requests. We had 2 rooms reserved and when we arrived, requested they be adjoining, which they were. Microwave and refrig in room very helpful. Will definitely stay here again.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Tom F, General Manager at Hampton Inn Salisbury, responded to this review, October 28, 2013
Dear Mary S:

Thank you for aking the time to reveiw our property. I am pleased to hear that the staf had accomodated your needs and made your stay better. The microwave and Fridge were very pleasing to you. You have some items in our Suite Shop that you can microwave for the late night munchies. I look forward to your next stay with us and thank you for your loyalty.

King, North Carolina
Reviewed October 10, 2013

Very nice and clean hotel. In a main area and not off the beaten path. Clean rooms and very friendly staff. Pretty good breakfast as well. In house snack area for that midnight snack attack. Would stay at this location again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Dear Robert A:

Thank you for your loyalty and your recent review. I am happy to hear that you enjotyed your stay and will be back. The Suite Shop is always having things changing in there so make sure to check it out again. I have passed the review along to our team so they can see the kind words our guests are saying. Looking forward to your next trip.

Till next Time...
Bethlehem, United States
Reviewed October 10, 2013

We have come to rely on "Hampton" locations given our experience with quality service, locations, rooms, and complimentary breakfasts. We also appreciate their locations that are "pet friendly" since we usually travel with our pet.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Dear James K:

Thank you for staying at our facility and reviewing the property. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and I want to tahnk you for your loyalty to the Hampton Brand. Please visit us again on your next trip into town and of course, bring your pet(s).

New Hampshire
Reviewed October 9, 2013

Clean, comfortable and pet friendly. Just what we were looking for on our way from NH to OBX. Will definitely stay here again in our travels. Overall a good value. AAA rate was $113. We have paid less at other hotel chains, but feel that you get what you pay for really applies to pet friendly accommodations. Linens & comforters were very clean & fresh. Beds were comfortable.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear ShedinNH:

Thank you for taing the time to reveiw our facility. I am pleased to hear that you were happy with the accomodations and that your faithful pet enjoyed it as well. the beds are very comfortable and if you enjoyed them that much, you can purchase the mattresses and bedding for your home. I just wanted to let you know that our rates to fluctuate from time to time as do other hotels so there will be a difference on every visit. I hope to see you again on your next road trip.