“Wonderful stay”

Ranked #1 of 14 Hotels in Salisbury
Cody, Wyoming
“Wonderful stay”
Reviewed June 14, 2013

This was a great property, and provided a comfortable night's stay. Breakfast selection was terrific, and the staff were courteous and helpful. Usually I appreciate family friendly, but we were there during a swim meet and the kids were running up and down the halls at all hours. I had to poke my head out and remind the kids that people actually try to sleep in hotels after 11 PM. Appreciated the hot drinks in the lobby --- those were nice to return to at night. Not far from the mall, next to a Bob Evans restaurant, and not a bad drive from Chincoteague/Assateague and Ocean City (because I wouldn't necessarily want to stay *IN* Ocean City). It was apparently pet friendly, too, since there were enough dogs there during my stay to make me wonder if there wasn't a dog show going on.

Room Tip: I'd stay away from the ice machine. We were right next door to it and it was operating at all ho...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Tom F, General Manager at Hampton Inn Salisbury, responded to this review, September 10, 2013
Dear Westernbusiness woman:

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our hotel. I am pleased to hear you had a nice stay. I apologize for the noise you encountered during your stay. Though you shouldn't need to play scurity, I appreciate the fact you did and I am sure other guests would've as well. Its nice to hear that you like our coffee station. It is a great amenity especailly for advid coffee drinkers such as myself. I thank you again and hope you will be back to our hotel next time you are in Salisbury.

Sincerely
Tom Farina

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
saugerties, United States
Reviewed June 11, 2013

Place was well maintained, neat, staff helpful, amenities all in working order, location good, easy to get to, room was clean, easy to adjust temp control, beds comfortable....overall a really enjoyable experience

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Dear Robert W:

Thank you for your review. I am pleased to hear that the staff was able to accomodate your room request. I do apologize for the way you were treated by the night shift. This is not the customer service that we strive for. I have forwarded this repsonse to the Front Office Manager to share with the team. It does make me feel better that the AM team was able to assist you in locating your item. Thank you again and hope to see you on your next visit to Salisbury,

Lititz, United States
Reviewed June 2, 2013

Staff is very helpful and friendly. Room was clean and fresh, breakfast was very good and a added plus to the stay. Highly recommend Hampton to anyone traveling. Lobby was inviting and coffee always available in the lobby. Making arrangements over the phone was very easy and staff was very courteous.

Deat twoxlt:

Thank you for taking the time to review our facility. I am pleased to hear you did enjoy your stay despite the fact there were no bananas. The staff knows they are to stay on top of refilling food and I apologize they did not do this in a timely manner. I am glad that our location met what you needed and hopefully you were able to partake in some of the restaurant choices. On your next visit to Salisbury, the staff has some great recommendations for restaurants and will be glad to direct you to any one of them.

Kind regards
salisbury, United States
Reviewed May 29, 2013

excellent hotel!!! we will go back next time,I loved that the rooms were extra clean,the beds weres comfy and that the staff was very friendly. I really liked that the breakfast was included in the price of the room.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Tom F, General Manager at Hampton Inn Salisbury, responded to this review, September 5, 2013
Dear Edward T:

Thank you for submitting a review on your visit to the Hampton inn. I am glad to hear that the location of the hotel was convienent for you with everything you neeed to do. I apologize for the breakfast items that were served. We are required to serve certain types and brands of food that are not appetizing to everyone. We do what we can do get items that our guests request as much as we can. Thank you again and I hope to see you on your next visit to Salisbury.

Atlanta, United States
Reviewed May 21, 2013

If in the Salisbury, Maryland area, make this hotel your first choice. It is conveniently located to the Mall and dining establishments. Yet, the area is quiet, easily accessible and well suited for families, business travelers and tourist. Clean, Courteous, Caring describes our experience.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Tom F, General Manager at Hampton Inn Salisbury, responded to this review, September 6, 2013
Dear Charles R:

Thank you so much for your kind words. It means so much to us that we can leave such an impression on our guests. We are truly honored.

Millville, New Jersey, United States
Reviewed May 4, 2013

CURRENTLY UNDER RENOVATIONS, but you really can't notice....No noise complaints at all. Loved the location of this hotel. Its relatively close to shopping, and the local Zoo which I really enjoyed. The staff at this hotel is very professional and will do anything to make sure that you are comfortable. Very big plus! I spoke to Julia quite a bit, and she was very helpful, as well as the Front Office Manager Pete, also a joy. You cannot go wrong with this hampton!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Dear Autumn Z:

Thanks for taking the time to review us! I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and it's nice to see that the renovations didn't dampen anything. Our location puts us right in the heart of all the shopping in Salisbury, which would be great at Christmas time. The staff does its best to make everyone feel at home and I am glad they succeeded. I have passed this information along to the team to show the impact they make on our guests! We hope to see you again in the future and if you need help booking, please don't hesitate to reach out to me personally!!

sea girt, United States
Reviewed May 2, 2013

very clean rooms, breakfast was ok, eggs were from a carton you can tell but the rest was fine. Hi carb some fruit. Location was very convenient and close to restaurants and other shopping right on the main drag which route 13, 2 minutes from the 50 bypass. Ten minutes from downtown Salisbury and the university. 40 minutes from Ocean City depending on how you drive.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

1 Thank Edward T
Dear Edward T:

Thank you for reviewing our hotel and your stay with us. I apologize for the food for breakfast. There are only certain items we are allowed to offer and I know these items are not to everyone's liking. Hopefully on your next trip we will have different offerings for you. I am glad to hear that the hotel is accessible to all the things that would make your stay enjoyable from shopping, to dining, and even the beach. Once again thank you and hope to see you in the future.

Tom Farina
Also consider these accommodations in or near Salisbury
Sleep Inn Salisbury
La Quinta Inn & Suites Salisbury
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Salisbury
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Salisbury
Hampton Inn & Suites Salisbury/Fruitland

Been to Hampton Inn Salisbury? Share your experiences!