“Good location”

Hampton Inn Salisbury
Ranked #2 of 14 Hotels in Salisbury
Reviewed April 16, 2013

Beautiful place to stay. There is construction within the hotel, but we were able to stay in a room far from the noise. The room was large and clean and the spa tub was wonderful! They offer a wide array of breakfast items each morning and the coffe was delicious. My only complaint was that a college football team was staying on our floor, and they woke early and tended to slam doors. Ugh...
Give this hotel a try if you are planning a trip to MD. It was a good value and the staff members were all friendly.

• Stayed: April 2013
Tom F, General Manager at Hampton Inn Salisbury, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2013

Dear P Allison:

I am glad you enjoyed your stay and thank you for your kind comments about our service and the comforts our hotel.

We appreciate your review and look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed April 6, 2013

Hotel lobby was under renovation, but the floor I stayed on was in good shape. All my expectations were met or exceeded, and I would be happy to stay here again if I'm in the area. The front desk staff were on top of things vis-a-vis checking me in and out. Also, they had two people working the breakfast room, and they were constantly freshening the selection and taking care of things

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Tom F, General Manager at Hampton Inn Salisbury, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2013

Dear John M:

Thank you for your comments. I am very glad to hear that we met and/or exceeded your expectations. I will make sure that I pass along your great comments to the team members, They will be ecstatic to hear they are doing such a great job. I’m glad you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to having you as a guest in the future.

Reviewed April 1, 2013

Needed a hotel to break up a long drive up the East coast. This Hampton Inn was like most of the others with the exception of lobby renovation going on. It really didn't impact our stay in a negative way other than it was pretty unattractive as you come through the front doors. Desk staff was efficient and very pleasant, as was the breakfast staff. Room was clean and unlike the previous poster, we had the most comfortable bed and pillows I've come across in a hotel in a very long time. Usually the pillows are so flat, but these were excellent. Maybe there have been recent room renovations? Good stop for a Hampton Inn.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear PK12033:

I am glad to hear that you had a great stay at out Hampton despite the renovations. It was an unpleasant sight to see as you walked through the door but it is nice to hear that the staff made you feel welcomed that the lobby view could be overlooked. Some of our rooms have also been recently renovated as well. We will have some new photos on the website for you to view and then you can see it in person when you our back in the Salisbury area. Once again, thank you for reviewing our facility and I am glad we showed our Hamptonality.

Reviewed March 22, 2013

This Hampton Inn is right off the Salisbury North By-pass road and Route 13. Restaurants all around and a mall with all the typical stores. Good stopping off place if traveling as if heading south, the towns get smaller with less to offer. This Hampton is a little dated, but still clean. Staff were helpful as well. Had been on the road 12 hours and decided to stay at this location. Location was great, hotel room amenities typical and breakfast okay. A warning though... Check your rooms with double beds... My experience... The mattresses were okay, but the box springs had to date back several years. Sitting on any part of the beds or moving around the bed brought creaks from the springs and I could not believe this from a Hampton Inn! Once settled, no creaks, but a can of WD-40 lube would have been great. For my money, I'll drive route 13 to other Hampton Inns my next trip.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank M H

Dear MH:

I appreciate you taking the time to write a review regarding our Hampton Inn. We have just completed some room and lobby renovations that I would love for you to come and see, I am sorry that the mattress on your bed was not what our typical mattressess should be. We are in the process of matress replacement but unfortunately it is taking some time. I hope you will give us another chance to serve you better on your next trip to Salisbury. You can contact me directly and i will personally make the reservations for you.

Reviewed March 21, 2013

The hotel was clean and consistent with all the Hampton Inns. The only problem we found was that the hotel lobby and common areas were being remodeled, but we were made aware of this beforehand. Parking was convenient, and there are several shops and restaurants within walking distance.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

Dear Sandy F:

Thank you for taking the time to review the facility. Your kind words are much appreciated and we do our best to make everyone feel comfortable and relaxed. I will pass along your words to the staff and I know they will be excited. Thank you again and please visit us in the future.

Reviewed March 17, 2013

Hotel was under major lobby renovation. I am sure it will be nice when finished. Breakfast typical HI fare. Coffee was in lobby but breakfast was down the hall. Room was spacious and separate sink is a plus for joint travelers. Could not get room cool to my preference but not bad. Ok for one night business trip.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

Dear Sggypsy:

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We do our best to exceed all of our guests expectations. Unfortunately due to the renovations, we had no choice but to put the breakfast where it was. We did set up the coffee station in the same room and I feel bad that it was after you had stayed with us. Now that renovations are complete, please come back and see how it turned out. Look for updated photos soon on our website.

Reviewed March 17, 2013

put on floor with girls softball team. noise unbearable. hotel should have anticipated differences between teens and retirees and given rooms in different sections.No help from front desk .housekeeping needs to be monitored more closely.our mirrored closet door was off track.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank robert c

Dear Robert C:

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I wanted to apologize foryour room being on the same floor as the softball team. We do our best to assign guest rooms based on their needs and unfortunately we failed during this time. I have based this information on to our Front Office Manager. I apologize for the closet door. Sometimes they are sensitive and unsturdy. I made sure to send Engineering up to take care of the problem. Once again I aplogize and hopefully you will be back in the area and give us another chnace.

Tom Farina

Also consider these accommodations in or near Salisbury
Sleep Inn Salisbury
La Quinta Inn & Suites Salisbury
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Salisbury
Hampton Inn & Suites Salisbury/Fruitland
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Salisbury

Been to Hampton Inn Salisbury? Share your experiences!