“Excellent value and location”

Hampton Inn Salisbury
Ranked #1 of 14 Hotels in Salisbury
Niles, Ohio
“Excellent value and location”
Reviewed January 6, 2013

I stayed at this hotel while visiting for my cousin's graduation from Salisbury University. The price was excellent, the hotel and rooms exceptionally clean, and the staff friendly. The hotel is located near many restaurants and shopping, but a short drive to the university. The room included wifi and had a few perks that I was impressed with including a sound machine alarm clock and cell phone charging station on the bedside table. I would strongly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed December 2012
Tom F, General Manager at Hampton Inn Salisbury, responded to this review, January 7, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our facility and I am happy to see that we made a great impression with not only the property but the staff. I hope to see you again on your next visit to Salisbury University. Have a great New Year.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
South Carolina
Reviewed January 3, 2013

This was our second stay at this hotel. We had an issue with the cleanliness of the toilet, which was remedied immediately. I love the fact that the bed linens, including the duvet, is washed after every guest checks out. The duvets are showing wear, though, as it looks like there are many sleeping kittens under the duvet...but, it's just the batting that has come loose and bunched up. :-) These are minor issues in comparison to the other amenities: free wifi, flat screen tv, great breakfast choices, comfortable rooms, great location-near restaurants and shopping. We also appreciated the night-light in the bathroom. The hotel staff is friendly, efficient and helpful. We will be back.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
I am gald to have you as a loyal customer. It does disturbe me that you found your bathroom in the condition it was in upon your arrival. Though it was remidied immediately, the condition was not up to the standard it should have been before checking in. We are working to rotate out the duvets with the bunched up matting. I am glad that you are able to enjoy the other amenities we offer. I will make sure to pass along the kind words to the staff members. I look forward to your next visit with us. Have a great New Year.
Rancho Palos Verdes, California
Reviewed December 8, 2012

Nice stay in a small town. I was on business,and I was pleasantly surprised with all aspects. The only things that could use improving: is an additional space for a business center, many of us like to print our boarding pass and it took four hours come back and forth to see if the one pc was available and the eggs at the breakfast buffet were awful. Two small things in an over wise very nice stay!

Room Tip: Nione...no real views of any kind!
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Tom F, General Manager at Hampton Inn Salisbury, responded to this review, December 13, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review our facility. I understand how frustrating it can be if you do not have the ability to print your boarding passes especially with one computer and lack of time. We will be updrading our lobby area and buisness center area so on your next trip back it may be completed for your use. The front desk would also be glad to assist you on this. I am not sure why the eggs were awful the morning you dined but i will make sure to talk to the breakfast staff to make sure they are focusing on the cooking times of the product. I hope you will visit our property again on your next visit to Salisbury. Have a great new Year.
Beltsville, Maryland
Reviewed November 27, 2012

Large rooms that are nicely furnished and maintained. The furnishings look quite new. Decent sized bathroom also with new furnishings. The free hot breakfast is very good with quite a bit of variety. Front desk staff were friendly, courteous and helpful. Reasonably priced too.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Tom F, General Manager at Hampton Inn Salisbury, responded to this review, November 29, 2012
Thank you for your kind words. I did want to let you know that we have renovated some of our rooms. Please look forward to seeing our new lobby in 2013 on your next visit. I will make sure to pass along to the front desk the kind words you spoke to them about. Once again, thank you and we look forward to seeing you again.
Jacksonville Florida
Reviewed November 26, 2012

I really enjoy this hotel. I am from Salisbury and sometimes stay here instead of with my family. Im never disappointed. Rooms are always clean, coffee 24/7, breakfast buffet is adequate and the desk people are friendly. The hotel is close to the mall and all shopping centers. Bob Evans is within walking distance if you want a hearty breakfast.

Room Tip: The hotel sits along the road and its really not the kind of place that has a view. I can say that t...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I am pleased to hear you feel good about our property and brand. Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to your next visit.
MD
Reviewed November 22, 2012

Stayed there for one night while Hurricane Sandy blew through our area. Room was a good size, bedding was comfortable ,and breakfast selection (with the exception of the really awful coffee), was great. However, the rooms do not have microwaves or refrigerators and the internet connection is slower than molasses trying to move uphill in winter. This was really inconvenient. Our room was also not as clean as I would have liked. Staff was not very friendly.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
I just wanted to take a minute to thank you for taking the time to fill out our guest satisfaction survey. We really appreciate the feedback. It is with our guest's feedback that we are able to recognize any issues and work our hardest to prevent them from happening again with our guests. I noticed that we fell short of your expectations in a couple areas and I do apologize. The micorwaves and refrigerators are in the process of being placed in all the rooms. We were waiting on the delivery truck. I want to ensure that all of our guests have a wonderful stay every time so i will pass this along to the apprpriate departments so that they can see what had happened. Once again, I am sorry for the experience you encountered during the awful storm.
Marco Island, Florida
Reviewed November 17, 2012

We stayed at the Hampton Inn Salisbury during a motorcycle trip from Boston to Florida. We were traveling with our small dog so our decisions on where based on pet friendly and not heavy in pet fees. This was very affordable at $84 and no pet fee. This hotel is very clean and updated. The room was very roomy and clean with a nice comfortable bed. The pillows were nice and plush. There is a nice flat panel television with a large selection of channels. The only negative I saw was some stains on the ceiling. We would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Tom F, General Manager at Hampton Inn Salisbury, responded to this review, November 18, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review our facility. After a long drive that you had expeienced, it is nice to know that we can make you feel relaxed and comfortable. I want to apologize for the condition of the ceiling in your room. As part of our Prevntative Maintenance program, we do look at these areas and paint as needed. i will make sure that my Engineering team looks just a tad bit harder. Please stop by on your way back from Florida. We would love to have you stay with us again.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Salisbury
Sleep Inn Salisbury
La Quinta Inn & Suites Salisbury
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Salisbury
Hampton Inn & Suites Salisbury/Fruitland
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Salisbury

Been to Hampton Inn Salisbury? Share your experiences!