Sleep Inn Salisbury
$87
Country Inn
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $107/night.

$58
BestWestern.com
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $74/night.

Book now, pay at stay
$116
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $137/night.

Free cancellation until 06/02
$134
$119
Residence Inn
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $152/night.

Courtyard Salisbury(Salisbury)
$139
$118
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $158/night.

$76
$69
Priceline
All reviewsocean cityfront deskgas stationwalk in showerroom was cleanboiled eggsyogurtoutdoor poolwould stay here againvery nice place to staychoice hotelsexcellent stayrooms are smallthe check in processminute drivethe breakfast areaparking lot
Reviewed July 28, 2014

All of the front desk clerks are idiots and very rude. The Housekeepers definitely need some training on how to clean the rooms , The rooms were filthy. The tables looked like they hadn't been dusted IN months . There was hair all over the bathroom floor and shower. After I checked out two weeks later The manager charged my credit card $100 for an ink stain that was already on the blanket when we checked into the room.I could go on and on!! I definitely would not recommend This hotel !! Very PISSED

• Stayed: July 2014
5  Thank lforeman76
Reviewed July 24, 2014

I frequently go to Ocean City, Md. for day trips or to stay a night. When I go, I always stay at the Sleep Inn in Salisbury. Nice place, not super far from OC (about a 25 minute drive) and clean rooms. You also get a free breakfast with your stay. While it not be the end all, be all of breakfasts, it's decent. Have never had any issues or complaints with any of the Sleep Inn's that Ive stayed at. A bit pricey in my mind during Summer visits, but still better than any place you will find at that rate closer to the beach.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Carlos1158
GM_SleepInnSalisbury, General Manager at Sleep Inn Salisbury, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2014

Carlos1158,

Thank you for providing a review of your recent stay. We are happy you enjoyed your stay. We hope to provide your with exceptional service in the future. Enjoy your summer.

Reviewed July 23, 2014

We stayed here along with many members of my extended family for a week-end reunion. The bed was very comfortable and the room was reasonably clean. The room and bathroom are a bit small. Although the staff was not overly pleasant, they were efficient. The hotel is reasonably close to Ocean City and does represent a good value.

We did have one small but frustrating issue. The hotel charges $1.50 per night for guests to use the in-room safe. You can request the charge to be taken off your bill if you do not use the safe. We asked the charge taken off at check out, but the front desk clerk was not able to do so due to a computer issue. She gave us the manager's card and told us we could call him if we wanted the charged removed. While we enjoyed the hotel, this exchange left us with negative feelings towards the hotel. One, why should we go to the extra effort to remove this charge? Why couldn't she leave a note for the manager who could contact us when it was removed. I am not sure why they bother with this charge in the first place. If you are coming to this hotel, ask them to remove the charge right when you check-in to make sure they have the time to do so before you leave.

Room Tip: The ice machine on the third floor was very loud. If you are sensitive to noise, ask for a room far away from it.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Chinanomad

Dear Chinanomad,

Thank you for providing a review of your recent stay. I am sorry to hear of your issue with getting the safe charge removed. I do apologize as it was not complete when you requested. If you can please contact myself, directly at the property to ensure this is fixed. We work very hard and want to ensure each and every guest receives amazing service. I am glad that you found our property clean and comfortable. We look forward to serving you in the future.

Reviewed July 23, 2014

This was a really nice hotel. Everything was so pretty and coordinated. The girl working the front desk, I think her name was Stephanie. She was awesome. She was the only one working when we went in and she was multi tasking and still providing excellent customer service. Even when there were no guests checking in we saw her vacuming behind the counter. I have only one small complaint about this hotel and it's really small. The breakfast area was very cramped. The room isn't very big and there were a lot of tables and chairs crammed in. It made fixing breakfast a challenge. If your passing through Salisbury I would definately give this place a chance.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
GM_SleepInnSalisbury, Front Office Manager at Sleep Inn Salisbury, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2014

Mary W,

Thank you for providing a review of your recent stay. We are happy you received great service and a comfortable stay. Stephanie is quite amazing. She definitely provides Top Notch Customer Service. I will be sure she reads your review. Thank you for your time. We look forward to providing you exceptional service in the future.

Reviewed July 22, 2014

The staff (Stephanie) was very friendly and helpful. The room was very clean and property well kept. Only had one issue during the stay, we had left drinks and food in the frig in the morning which was gone on our return to our room that evening. I was to hear from the manager and I have yet to receive a call. I feel that if housekeeping find items in the room they should double check to make sure the person had checked out or that the reservation was changed to more nights.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple

Lisa070161,

Thank you for providing a review of your recent stay. We work hard to ensure we provide each guest with exceptional service. I would like to apologize for the misunderstanding in regards to your items that were left in the room. I will further discuss the matter with the Front Desk and Housekeeping staff to ensure this doesn't happen in the future. I do hope that you will give us the chance to provide an even better experience in the future.

Nilesh Patel