Sleep Inn Salisbury
Hotels.com
$76
$69
Priceline
All reviewsocean cityfront deskgas stationwalk in showerroom was cleanboiled eggsyogurtoutdoor poolwould stay here againvery nice place to staychoice hotelsexcellent stayrooms are smallthe check in processminute drivethe breakfast areaparking lot
Reviewed August 9, 2012

We have stayed here before in the past few years and I am slowly seeing the hotel declining. The breakfast area is a bit to small for all the guests and its only til 9am. You have to get there early or your out of luck with your breakfast. We got there at 8:30 and the waffles were gone, I had mentioned it to the front desk and nothing was done. The staff wasnt overly friendly! The computer has to be the slowest around! The place is convienent to the beaches.The housekeeping did a good job in cleaning our room. During the summer the price is reasonable but again I guess you get what you pay for!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Krista420
Reviewed July 16, 2012

My family and I booked two rooms in Salisbury for one night. It was close enough to Ocean City, ( 30 miles). When we walked in from the 90 plus heat, the rooms were like ovens and had a funky odor bc they didn't have the AC on. When we turned it to max, it cooled pretty quickly and seemed like the smell slowly went away. I'm pretty finicky about cleanliness, I'm the kind who usually brings my own pillow. The toilets, and showers were actually very clean, no complaints there, it's just that the sink was outside the tiolet/ shower...it was just awkward for me. You "go" and have to touch the door handle to come out and wash your hands...not for me. Elevator carpet was nasty, but the room carpet was okay. About the bed sheets, stains! Very noticeable on the blankets, I'm assuming they don't wash those, just the white sheets, which also had a stain on one of the four beds we had. So it's a 25% chance you get a dirty bed! JK. Breakfast was adequate, bagels,cereal, waffles, yogurt, coffee and juice. So bottom line for me was that the bathroom was clean, plus! The bed sheets were not, minus! All in all, if the room was $80, I wouldn't complain, but we paid a total of $145 each, and I expected better.

Room Tip: Remember they have double beds, not queen beds unless stated. It's just small for two people, unless you don't turn in your sleep.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Cee-Seee
Reviewed July 11, 2012

If you need a place to lie your head for the night and not pay a lot this place is good. The quality of linens and furniture is sub par however, what do you really expect for under 100/night. Located close to Ocean City (1/2 hour) it might be a good alternative to some of the expensive stays there.

Don't expect much and you won't be disappointed.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
GM_SleepInnSalisbury, General Manager at Sleep Inn Salisbury, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2012

Thank you for choosing Sleep Inn Salisbury. Thank you for taking the time to provide a review of our property. We are always looking to improve our guests experience. We look forward to serving you in the future.

Sincerly,

Nilesh Patel

Reviewed July 9, 2012

Was staying as a one night treat for my wife. Our stay here was great, excellent room, staff and breakfast.

Room Tip: Good location and quiet
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank HARRY D

Thank you for your review of our property. We appreciate the time you have taken to comment on your stay. We hope to see you in the future. Have a great day!

Reviewed June 28, 2012

This was a clean, comfortable place to stay adjacent to the highway and at a good price. The beds were comfortable, everything in the room was in great shape( almost new) and it was a quiet place as well. A very good value for the price.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank EPR12
Management response:Responded July 9, 2012

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay. We will continue to work hard to provide a great experience. We look forward to seeing you again!

Nilesh Patel