Days Inn Salisbury
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$98
Country Inn
Budget Inn Salisbury(Salisbury)(Great Value!)
$63
$63
Hotels.com
$109
$98
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 1, 2010

I accidentally booked this without checking TripAdvisor first, then read the bad reviews and was terrified that it was going to be a hovel--but apparently, the management listened to the previous horrible reviews. The room was basic, no frills, but for the most part, clean. It is NOT a no-tell motel or a flophouse by any means. The flat screen TV was good; temperature controls could have been better, but we spent most of our days away, not in the room. The only problem we encountered was that we had to ask for extra towels; be advised that the bathrooms are small. All in all, this is a great place if you want something inexpensive for a couple of nights.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 10, 2010

This is the worst hotel I have ever stayed at. We had a 7 month old baby with us and refused to let her on the floor or in the bathtub because it was so filthy! There were used sugar packets all over the place from the last person that stayed and crumbs and dirt everywhere. The bathroom was disgusting! Every time we returned to our room our room key wouldn't work and my husband would have to return to the office to get a new key. On several occasions it happened 3 times in a row before they fixed the card so we could get in the room. Absolutely horrible room, do not waste your money staying here!

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed February 5, 2010

I went down to Maryland for a visit to Ocean City. Because it was a last minute decision, my boyfriend and I decided to stay in Salisbury. We've been to a few Days Inn's in the past with no problem (the one in Hyannis, MA is great!). This was a completely different story. There were bugs, the room was flithy, the AC was broken and it overall smelled like mildew and urine. The front door did not close all the way, and there were really scummy people hanging out around the building.

The pro? Free wi-fi so I could hop online on my laptop immediately and book a room next door at the Hampton Inn.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 28, 2010

When reading about the top 10 dirtiest hotels in America, this triggered my memory and I realize I didn't write the review I so desperately meant to a while back. My husband and I stayed here when his band was playing in the local area. It was so dirty, had mold & mildew in the bathroom and I was horrified when I realized that there was a bloody hand print on the inside of the door!! The best part? After we returned home, we both broke out in a terrible rash all over our bodies that turned out to be from bedbugs! RUN RUN RUN from this place

• Stayed: January 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 10, 2008

I was in town for a local dog show, and found the owners to be quite helpful and friendly. The room was an average room for the price. The owner took care of some small problems that we had right away. The front desk always had a friendly smiling face. The management is hands-on, always available to help. Our 1st floor room was quiet, we were able to get a good night sleep. Our mattress was new and clean, our room looked newly painted. The bathroom was a bit small. The property was well-lit in the evening.

• Stayed: November 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)