“Days Inn # 6425 2525 N. Salisbury Blvd. Salisbury, MD 21801”
Review of Days Inn Salisbury

Days Inn Salisbury
Ranked #13 of 14 Hotels in Salisbury
Wake Forest, North Carolina
“Days Inn # 6425 2525 N. Salisbury Blvd. Salisbury, MD 21801”
Reviewed May 29, 2013

I stayed twice during this month of May, at the Days Inn # 6425 at 2525 N. Salsibury Boulevard Salisbury, MD 21801. It was a most pleasant stay (both times). Satish Parthan (CHA) General Manager and his staff: Ashwin, Alice, Amy, Keith and Maria were all personable and professional. I felt welcomed and at home. My room was attractive, clean and comfortable. I believe in giving praise when it is due, This hotel # 6425 Days Inn in Salisbury, MD 21801 and its staff deserve such praise. This a 5 stars plus establishment. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this Days Inn # 6425 to my friends and family alike.Sincerely, Lisa Hobbins.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
  • Korean first
Sparta
Reviewed May 28, 2013

This place was horrible and i would never stay at this property again. I came with 18 friends and we had 8 rooms. We had origionally had booked for 3 nights at the same rate for all 3 nights...we checked out after 2 days figuring we were going to go home early. Plans changed and when we came back for the 3rd night they wouldnt honor the rate we had the 2 prior nights...in fact they charged us as much for the last night as they did for the 1st 2 nights.
I will tell everyone how horrible the place was and how they screwed us over. also the rooms were filthy and discusting. burn holes in the blankets, sheets were stained. it was just disgusting
matresses were horrible not updated in prob 20 + years
Very Disappointed was going to book for our trip in a cpl months but will be very hesitant to stay at another days inn, TV didnt work ( remote) and stunk like mildew

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Travelers are raving about these Salisbury hotels

Upper Marlboro
Reviewed May 21, 2013

Don't stay here. The bed is poor quality and the mattress was awful. The room smelled like a moldy beach hotel. The front desk didn't inform me they had breakfast in lobby. No coffee machine in my room. The reservation automatically gave me a smoking room. Customer Service said they could not change it and I could not get a refund, this call was made after my confirmation within 5 mins. This is a Hell Hole.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Bixby, Oklahoma
Reviewed May 8, 2013

I recently stayed at Days Inn while i was working in the area. Although it is an older hotel the rooms were very clean with all the amenities that i needed. The guy that works the later shift around 12:30am, is super friendly and will go out of his way to see that all your needs are met. One morning he was there making coffee for breakfast, and talking to the guests. This type of customer service is greatly appreciated any where i go. I ill definitely be back to this hotel. Thanks again Keith.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business