“So so food, but horrible service.”
Review of Red Door Sub Shop

Red Door Sub Shop
Ranked #51 of 198 Restaurants in Salisbury
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Salisbury, Maryland
“So so food, but horrible service.”
Reviewed April 18, 2013

It's a good thing they are a sub shop and not known for their salads because it was the worst salad I've ever had. I got the seafood salad and it was covered in fake bacon bits that I couldn't even pick off. The actual seafood salad part was also pretty nasty with a bitter/rancid taste. I didn't even eat it past the first bite since it was so gross. The sandwichs/subs have always been decent. Another thing that makes me not want to order from here is the awful service. I've tried calling to place a pick-up order and I was on hold for over 5 minutes. When you do actually get through, you have to wait almost an hour which is rediculous when they're not even busy. The fries are the best food they serve which says something since they are typical run-of-the-mill fries. Don't waste your money here when there are so many other sub shops in town.

• Visited April 2013

Salisbury, Maryland
“Great subs great service.”
Reviewed April 9, 2013 via mobile

I have gone to Red Door sub shop for the past two Mondays. Both times the place was packed. We ordered two cold cuts to go. The employee who waited on us appeared stressed because of their business but was pleasant and they got our order right. We didnt have to wait forever for our food. Even though they were busy the place was kept clean and it was a pleasant experience considering we were only getting take out. The subs were great we will return again.

• Visited April 2013
“New management or never again.”
Reviewed April 5, 2013 via mobile

Great place at first. They always get my order wrong. Everytime I call to place a order they make you feel like you are bothering them. When you go in there to order you get the same treatment. New owner new management new staff until then my family will never get food from this dump again.

• Visited October 2012
Berlin, Maryland
“Red Door Sub Shop Terrible service....”
Reviewed January 11, 2013

I order a chef salad from Red Door Sub Shop in Salisbury, Md. and all I got was a bunch of lettuce and crutons and two tomatoes. I did not get no turkey or ham at all. I called them and complain and the lady told me that if I brought it back that they would give me another salad. Instead the guy took the same salad and threw some hams in there all sloppy. The service is terrible and the prices are to expensive.. If you expect to stay in business I suggest that u get some people that cares about your customer. I give them a zereo rating and I will not be going there anymore....

• Visited January 2013
“EXPENSIVE”
Reviewed December 8, 2012

Sometimes we go here for work, and every time we call in, the person who answers the phone is not very friendly. We usually get wings, and previously you could get 10 wings for 7.99, which is a little on the high side, but they are extremely good. Recently, we ordered online and my coworker told me my order was going to be 9.00! I saw that the website said it was 7.99 but when you order online, it's 8.49 plus tax. I called to ask about this, and was told they raised their prices. I will never pay almost a dollar per wing anywhere, I don't care how good they are. This place has outrageously high prices and I will never go back.

• Visited December 2012