We spent 5 nights at the County Inn & Suites, Salisbury and returned today. We were very pleased with the hotel, the room, the staff, the breakfast, the office center, the wifi, etc.
The staff was excellent and treated us well, we felt they really cared about us and were happy we were at their hotel. We were offered warm cookies, coffee and tea when we checked in and everything was available at all times we were there.
Manager Anne is so professional, I spoke with her the last night of our stay to tell her how much we enjoyed "her" hotel. She has worked hard to make this a very warm and comfy place to stay and she has suceeded!
The furniture was nice and udpated, the beds and pillows were comfortable, there had extra allergy-proof blankets and pillows in the closet. We had a coffee maker in our room. The hotel was quiet and had a guest laundry.
We were able to get a great night's sleep each night we stayed at this hotel. I spoke to Manager Anne on our last night at the hotel, she was lovely and asked if there was anything she could do to make our stay more pleasant!
Everything was wonderful - we'll be back.
Thanks Anne and staff - we'll see you soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel is currently renovating to improve the comfort of our guests. We appreciate your patience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Salisbury reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn And Suites Salisbury
- Country Inn & Suites Salisbury Hotel Salisbury
- Country Inn Salisbury
- Salisbury Country Inn