“Chain seafood for all”

Red Lobster - Salisbury, MD
Ranked #55 of 205 Restaurants in Salisbury
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Reviewed October 30, 2012

The Red Lobster is good for chain type seafood. Their biscuits are excellent and addictive. Their food is good and consistent. The service has been above average on all visits. It is always a pleasant dining experience.

1  Thank roy w

Reviewed September 25, 2012

Food is OK...service is fair at times...you need a coat too eat.. winter or summer if its 39 outside the have the AC @ max.......dumb

1  Thank jim M
Reviewed September 8, 2012

Writer and friends visited the Red lobster in Salisbury, Md. September 2012. We experienced a just average meal! 3 of the 4 of us ordered the endless shrimp. They may be endless but they are also almost invisible, being so small they don't even qualify as a salad shrimp. We did experience an excellent waiter who was very attentive. All in all an average dining experience. There are better dining choices in Salisbury, Md

Reviewed September 1, 2012

I have always enjoyed red lobster even though I can get good fresh seafood an hour south in chincoteague island (home town) but I wanted seafood tonight and so did my coworkets. I called in our order and was told a half hour......my coworker went to pick up our order and it was never placed for us, should have known when the bartender said she wasn't around a computer to tell me the price something was off. Big convenience to wait the 30 min and another for my co-worker to have to be told it would be another 30 min for our order, not even on the house? Poor customer service.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

There were four of us at dinner, and I definitely enjoyed my food. The waiter was certainly generous with the bread, and he treated my children well. I am a huge fan. It was clean; the service was good.