“Worst Appleby's I've been in”
Review of Applebee's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Applebee's
Ranked #74 of 200 Restaurants in Salisbury
Cuisines: American
Reviewed January 28, 2014 via mobile

Service was less than average but when you pay $10 for a salad I'd expect for it to fill up the bowl! Bartender's answer that's the usual size. It quietly pissed me off paid and left. won't be back here anytime ever

1  Thank Travis H
There are newer reviews for Applebee's

Reviewed October 13, 2013

I enjoy Appleby's but the Salisbury MD restaurant is not one of their better ones. I do like the half size salads as I am not always looking for a big meal. Our last visit to the Salisbury restaurant was several years ago, but it was the waitress that scared us off, not the food. It seems to be a trend now for the servers to sit down at the customer's tables, but I am not paying for a meal out to make small talk with a waitress. My daughter joined us about 15 min after we were seated, and the waitress didn't move, leaving my daugher to take a seat where we could not easily converse with her. In addition to that, I sat alone at the table for 20 min waiting for the server to bring back our change. The bill was somewhere in the vicinity of $32 and we gave her $40. While $8 wasn't an outrageous amount for a tip on this size bill, the waitress should not have presumed that the change was her tip. When she finally returned wanting to know why I was still sitting there, I asked for the change, and she told me they didn't carry change. Good thing I didn't give her a hundred dollar bill if they can't make change! She's lucky she got any tip at all. Please do not encourage your help to sit with their customers, especially a middle aged couple. And please hire servers that have enough sense to realize they are not welcome at the table and assume that the change belongs to the server.

1  Thank Karenkinm
Reviewed September 17, 2013

Great place for a quick 'n' easy dinner out - reasonable menu selection, usually clean, attentive staff and value for money. My favourite was a chicken salad with apple in it... jetlagged from the UK this was very welcome, washed down with A&W root beer!

Reviewed May 30, 2013

incl steak when no-salt requested. Servers appeared to try hard but errors on both orders, both visits & observed @ other tables also.

Reviewed April 17, 2013

its applebees! what's not to like. the food is alwys excellent and so is the service. i always enjoy eating there no matter where i am. i always recommend applebees to my friends when they ask about a goood place to eat out.

Been to Applebee's? Share your experiences!