“Love the lunchtime deal”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #24 of 200 Restaurants in Salisbury
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 16, 2013

I mean, how can you not love all-you-can-eat soup and salad and garlic bread sticks) for $6.95? The 4 kinds of soup to choose from are all unique and quite scrumptious. I do have to say that the breadsticks and the gnocci (spelling?) soup were a wee bit salty, but the others were great. The service was top notch, and the place was super clean. I know we'll be back for another lunchtime pig out!

There are newer reviews for Olive Garden

Reviewed April 22, 2013

Had a little wait, completely understandable on a saturday night. Once seated, our server was friendly and efficient. Food is always good, consistant to the chain. Portions are large and great for taking home. Fit the bill for our group, would go again to this location.

Reviewed April 4, 2013

Food was great, as always. Quiet, loved my company, too. Waiter was sweet (Samuel E) . Had the seafood rollata for two. First time I had it....really good. Also had an appetizer; calamari and brochetta.....YUM :)

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Margaret took us to the Salisbury Olive Garden for lunch, one of her favorite destinations. She and Lydia started sharing an order of the Mussels di Napoli (9.95) while I enjoyed Shrimp Scampi Fritta (8.95). I like to dip their excellent bread-sticks into the buttery sauce in which the mussels are served. No, it's not good for me, but it is good! The Shrimp Scampi Fritta comes "standard" or spicy. I find the spicy a bit too much, so I order the standard recipe. Margaret moved on to the dinner potion of the Eggplant Parmigiana (12.50). It's larger than the lunch portion, and gives her a portion to take home for dinner. Lyd had Herb Grilled Salmon (17.95),a new entree on the menu, and I had the dinner portion of Sausage and Peppers Rustica (11.95). We all took home leftovers for dinner. We generally sit in the bar. Margaret is in a wheelchair, and they easily accommodate her.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Never ending pasta bowl gets me there every time. The food is always great and the atmosphere is what i have come to expect.