“High quality service and product”
Review of Panera Bread

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Panera Bread
Ranked #44 of 204 Restaurants in Salisbury
Reviewed August 25, 2014

Some Panera stores do not fare well during peak times, but this one gets high marks on all counts. We ate here several times during a work project and found everything to be consistently good. Staff was especially personable and friendly. One of the better Paneras.

Reviewed August 19, 2014

Panera's pro ides variety and wholesome food. I have been to Panera's in several cities and they are consistently good. We really enjoy going there!

Reviewed August 11, 2014

Tried the new flat bread sandwich, it wasn't anything I would order again. Dining area was pretty unclean and it made me rush through eating so I could get out of there. Bathroom was definitely needing help. When I alerted the people in the front they just looked nonplussed.

Reviewed July 25, 2014

I have eaten at more than 1/2 dozen Panera Bread restaurants, and the consistency of the food is always spot on. Speedy service, many great choices, can't go wrong at this or any other Panera Bread locations

Reviewed July 23, 2014

Panera Bread is one of my favorite places to eat anytime. The food is great,good variety and friendly service. I tend to eat small portions, so I find the amount of food just right.

Been to Panera Bread? Share your experiences!