“A favorite stop”
Review of Pemberton Coffeehouse - CLOSED

Pemberton Coffeehouse
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: Let Pemberton Coffeehouse be your "Oasis in TIme". Slow down, breath deep, and relax in the atmosphere we have created for you. We provide the highest quality coffees, Teas, and baked goods to our customers. Our goal is to offer a delicious and healthy option for busy families and individuals who desire quality gourmet coffees, homemade healthy breads, muffins, and decadent desserts.
“A favorite stop”
Reviewed October 6, 2013 via mobile

We stop by several times a year to and from the shore. Great atmosphere, coffee and sandwiches/salads. Courteous staff. Back deck overlooks water. Also several nice interior spaces.

Salisbury, Maryland
“Not consistent and staff needs to improve their service.”
Reviewed August 6, 2013 via mobile

I don't live far from this establishment. I have been here on numerous occasions. However, the last two times I visited I received less than stellar service. I since have not been back due to the lack of good service and the fact that I witnessed an employee go out on a smoke break and come back in and then continue to handle making sandwiches without washing her hands or even using gloves. That was reason enough to not come back. The time before that it took my daughter and I 30 minutes to receive our food. Maybe I just picked the wrong times to come in but I really can't recommend this establishment until their help is either replaced or trained properly.

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank momof4inmd
Seaford, Delaware
“Great, unique, charming Coffee House”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

Wonderful, cozy atmosphere and GREAT coffee. The owner was very friendly and the food was good. They also have the best bread pudding. I will certainly return... we felt so welcomed.

Johnstown, New York
“Why It Is Highly Ranked”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Pemberton Coffeehouse is a delightful respite in the midst of the bustle of the city of Salisbury, MD. I have only been for breakfast a few times, but the food and service was of such caliber that I wanted to make sure to write a review.

On my last visit, I selected the vegetarian casserole for breakfast. The ingredients included a potato and egg base, plus tomatoes, green onions, mushrooms, and possibly one or two other veggies. It was served warm, in two very large pieces (one for breakfast that day, one the next day) and included a side of bread. I chose the pecan roll, which was also large and yummy. Since I don't drink hot beverages, I can't speak to that but I can say that there seems to be a wide variety of coffees and other beverages available.

The decor is an understated contemporary look, with tables in the main cooking and ordering area and also in the front porch - entryway. I prefer the porch as it is a more subdued atmosphere. There is wireless Internet available, plus a nice selection of magazines for browsing.

This is the type of restaurant where you can feel perfectly comfortable eating alone or with a large group. The servers are pleasant, you can stay as short or long as you wish and not feel any pressure to buy additional items. Everyone smiles, from the staff to the customers.

1 Thank Cedar58
Chesapeake, Virginia
“Classic coffee house with vintage charm”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

Ive found that pemberton coffee house provides myself and colleagues with the perfect atmosphere for both cozy dining and causal business. The owners truly provide a place of warmth with great meal and pastry options too! I have never been to a place so diverse it keeps me continues to lure me in.