“Mike's 60th Celebration”

Evolution Craft Brewing And Public House
Ranked #2 of 195 Restaurants in Salisbury
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children, Business meetings, Large groups
Dining options: Brunch, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Snow Hill, Maryland
“Mike's 60th Celebration”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2013

Just had 50 guests celebrate the BIG 60 with great Evo beer and good food! The crab dip, Smoked Salmon Crustini with red onion marmalade, Smoked brisket, P.I.G. Tots with Jicama Apple Slaw and pasta salad was delicious. Of course they loved the wings!! And the staff was absolutely super!! Guests had nothing but positive complements!! A good time by all and guests came as far away as California!! And thanks to my talented musician!!

• Visited June 2013

Cumberland, Maryland
“Awesome place, you must eat there!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2013

Awesome quality food and the beer selection was perfect! You have to go to this place. The service was ok at best, but they were very polite and knew the selections well.

Visited June 2013
Vestal, New York
“I wish the food was better because the atmosphere is nice.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2013 via mobile

My family has dined here several times and most recently in May 2013. The staff is very friendly. The atmosphere is great inside and out. Our only hang-up is the food. We wish it was better so we would crave to go there more. Most things we've tried need better flavor. Most recently we ordered crab dip which was pretty good but the garlic toast served with covers all the flavor if the crab dip. My husband ordered the bratwurst sandwhich and the patty form is just strange with an odd flavor was well. Half of it was left on his plate. I ordered shrimp and grits and the flavor was really lacking. I've tasted much better. My other complaint is the kids menu. I feel there could be better choices.

• Visited May 2013
“Unique menu/Great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

We had fish n chips, which exceeded our expectations. The French onion soup is delicious. The clams appetizer is exceptionally good. Service staff is friendly and attentive. EVO is absolutely worth the trip!

• Visited May 2013
Gibbsboro, New Jersey
“Great place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2013

Great beer choices. Everything I tried I liked. The brisket sandwich was perfect. Love the fries. If you are a beer nerd this place is perfect. If you like a good place to relax and grab a bite this is place is perfect. I would come back and suggest to others.

Visited May 2013