“Local Breakfast Hot Spot”

Dayton's Chicken and Seafood
Ranked #40 of 210 Restaurants in Salisbury
Cuisines: American
Description: There was another location for many years on the boardwalk at Ocean City, Maryland. This location has been closed for several years.
Reviewed September 28, 2012 via mobile

Went for breakfast one morning. It was packed with older locals after church so it must be good. Food was priced very reasonably and tasted great. Get the omlets.

Reviewed July 20, 2012 via mobile

Dayton's is a local Resturant for locals. If you have never been there or haven't been in a long time prepare to get stared at by the other guests. They offered muskrat but I chose the meatloaf which had a good flavor but I was left still feeling hungry. This place was mediocre at best and the atmosphere the other guests provided was uncomfortable and unwelcome.

3  Thank only1kirk
Reviewed April 19, 2012

My wife, my wife's uncle, and I, went to Dayton's Monday morning for breakfast. We were greeted by a hostess, who knew my wife's uncle, and were taken to a table, already reserved by for us.The extremely friendly waiter took our order after bringing us our coffee. He spoke to many of the patrons, calling them by name. Our food was very good, in fact, you could say, "it was like being home". I always enjoy going to restaurants like this one.

1  Thank Brian E