“Nothing but great!”

Ranked #3 of 14 Hotels in Salisbury
Littlestown, Pa
“Nothing but great!”
Reviewed November 16, 2013

Clean, well equiped rooms, breakfast was great. The staff was very, very helpful. We were in town for a funeral which is a very difficult time...they made sure that all of our family/friends rooms were right with ours. Great experience...will be my first choice when I come back to town!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Reston
Reviewed November 6, 2013

Night desk clerk seemed a bit frustrated and couldn't understand that I had made online reservation and paid through Microtel web site. The room was clean and well kept although a tiny bit of removing nails from the bathroom walls before painting would have been a nice touch. Room was small, radio to set wakeup with, nice flat screen TV but I had a very good stay all told. I would stay again anytime. Morning breakfast was standard for this type of breakfast, coffee a bit weak but I like it stronger than most anyway. Some have talked of odor but it was just what an AC tends to smell like I had no problem at all.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

1 Thank Bernard W
Maine
Reviewed October 18, 2013

We were traveling so I looked for a place that wasn't too expensive but had decent reviews since we were only there to have supper & sleep. Well check in & out was fine. Our room wasn't really clean though. There was something sticky on the desk and the floor around the toilet looked like it wasn't clean. I've put up with alot at hotels without saying anything even though I know what a hotel room should look like since I used to clean them. I find that customer service is going down the tubes everywhere and someone should be checking these rooms so that the paying customer doesn't have to call the front desk to complain! Well this time I called. The lady working at the desk came to clean the areas that I complained about and she didn't seem very happy about it. The bottom of the toilet had black marks but I didn't even say anything about that and the lady kept saying, "Ma'am thats just the way the toilet is, ma'am." I told her I wasn't even talking about that. I should have asked her if her toilet looks like that at home because mine doesn't! Whatever was on the floor stayed there. It may have been wax or something that wasn't coming up. What was on the desk though, took the lady a few min to take off. After she left, I realized that they only put 2 bath towels in a room with 2 double beds! Really? Are 4 people supposed to share 2 towels? The hair dryer hanging in the bathroom had a really nasty, diry cord. The other room that was rented by other family members had a toilet that was was really loud (it screeched) when it was flushed. Something was said about that and it was fixed but again, the housekeeper should have had that taken care of before paying guests arrive. Breakfast was ok.It was good enough to hold you over until you could find something better. There was someone there who was ill that was hanging out with the desk clerk but helped himself to breakfast. (maybe he worked there but it didn't look like it) There aren't alot of restaurants close by for supper. You have to drive around to find something. I wasn't sure if I should rate this poor or average. I highly doubt I would stay here again. I think I have to just pay a higher price for a hotel that I know will be clean.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank harvickfan-29

Travelers are raving about these Salisbury hotels