Our first room (308) was horrid. The shower head kept falling off. The running shower water made a terrible noise in our room. When other rooms around us ran water, it made a high pitched squeak that was very annoying. You could hear the party music from the steak house that was 300 yards away. The beds were soft on the edges - it felt like you would roll off. The light fixture over the bed had an electrical short and one time it wouldn't shut off and another time it wouldn't turn on. We complained and the front desk moved us to room 303. 303 was a much nicer room. Beds, AC, Shower all were newer and maintained. The room was much quieter. The only issue was hard water stains in the toilet that make the toilet look dirty.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 59 rooms, located off Route 50, 2 miles from Civic Center, 4 miles from Salisbury University and 25 miles from Ocean City. This property is 100% non-smoking, Free local & Long distance calls, Continental Breakfast and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Salisbury reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Microtel Inn & Suites Salisbury Hotel Salisbury
- Microtel Inn And Suites Salisbury
- Microtel Salisbury
- Salisbury Microtel