“Overnight stay”

Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Salisbury
Ranked #3 of 14 Hotels in Salisbury
Reviewed October 7, 2012

We have stayed here before and each time is the same. Great value, although rooms are showing a little wear they are clean with crisp white sheets and include a nice continental breakfast with lots of choices. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham
Microtel S, Public Relations Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Salisbury, responded to this reviewResponded October 27, 2012

Dear Richard K,

Thank you for choosing the Microtel Inn & Suites Salisbury, MD. We are always delighted to see our guests return. We are currently discussing a plan of action for future improvements. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

There are newer reviews for Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Salisbury

Reviewed October 6, 2012

I found the location to be very good and the staff was very helpful. The room was clean and quiet and when another guest parked so close to my car that I could not get in, the maintenance man, who was a lot thinner than I was, got in and moved the car so I could enter eaisly. He did this in a pouring rain storm.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Microtel S, Guest Relations Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Salisbury, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2012

Dear Eugene T,

Thank you for taking the opportunity to share your kind words about your recent stay at the Microtel Inn & Suites Salisbury, MD. We love to share our guests' comments with our team. It is great to able to assist with an unusual circumstance. Thank you again.

Reviewed October 5, 2012

I have stayed at this Microtel several times in the past three years. I have always been pleased with it. This visit the rooms smelled very stale. There was no water pressure in the shower, and the bed was totally uncomfortable. I was very disappointed this year since we came back several times because of satisfaction. I feel that they need to direct some attention to those areas..

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family

Dear Lisa B,

Thank you for choosing the Microtel Inn and Suites while staying in Salisbury. I apologize that we did not meet your expectations on your recent visit to our facility. I have shared your feedback with all departments so that we may exceed your expectations on your next visit. Thank you again.

Reviewed September 25, 2012

The staff was excellent, especially Adrian- very helpful fella. The breakfast was good. Beds comfy but with the bed bug epidemic I was uneasy that the mattresses didn't have plastic coverings. Rooms were clean. Fixtures were cheap though. And even though we had a non smoking room you could smell smoke pretty bad.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Cassady K
Microtel S, Guest Relations Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Salisbury, responded to this reviewResponded September 28, 2012

Dear Cassidy K,

Thank you for your kind words about our Customer Service Agent Adrian. I have shared your comments and recognized him for a job well done. Thank you for choosing the Microtel Inn & Suites.

Reviewed September 25, 2012

Somehow, my reservations was booking didn't give me a non-smoking room. But, the clerk informed me this had been happening for the last few days. He went out of his way to find a room with less smoke, which he did. I had no other choice since all the non-smoking rooms were gone. He sprayed the room, left the spray with me and I went to dinner. The room was comfortable after letting it air out, but I won't make an online reservation on this system again.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo

Dear Bill 1551,

Thank you for staying at the Microtel Inn & Suites. I delighted to read that the staff made every effort to try and assist with the booking error that was made. It is recommended that after booking with websites other than the hotel brand, to contact the hotel directly to ensure the accuracy of the reservation. Our property does have smoking and non-smoking rooms available to best meet the needs of our guests. Thank you again for choosing Microtel Inn & Suites.

Reviewed September 25, 2012

Service was excellent. Room was fine although it's newness had worn off. The 3rd floor had a faint smell of tobacco although my room didn't. Curtains would not quite close all the way. I am a diabetic who avoids carbs and the only non carb food provided at breakfast was hard boiled eggs.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business

Dear Joseph D,

Thank you for your recent comments regarding your stay at the Microtel Inn & Suites located in Salisbury, MD. We appreciate our guests suggestions so that we may improve for your next visit. Thank you again and we look forward to your return.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

Twice have stayed a couple of days while visiting grand daughter at UMES in Princess Anne. Clean. Friendly and accomodating staff. Decent basic breakfast of hard boiled eggs, waffles, cold cereal and hot cereal mix, etc. Comfortable. A few worn spots. When I bring them to their attention they say thank you and they will do something about it. When I returned the second time a month later my concerns had been taken care of.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family

Dear Paul N.,

Thank you for choosing the Microtel Inn & Suites Salisbury, MD. We are delighted to read about your recent stay with us. We strive to exceed each guests expectations. We look forward to your next stay with us.