“Good spot for couples and families”

Brew River Restaurant and Bar
Ranked #11 of 206 Restaurants in Salisbury
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 21, 2013

Food was good. Not great, but good. Service was a little spotty: items that shouldn't take long did, and my salad, which I had ordered in lieu of one of the two vegetables which came with my dinner, came before my Appetizer. Drinks and beer selections were good. The outdoor deck with dining area and bar is lively, nice view of the river. but indoors the place is a little low on atmosphere. See if you can sit outside if the weather is nice.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

We were going to dine inside but the dining room had an AWEFUL smell. In addition, to the smell,the dining room looks old and dingy and there was food all over the carpets. We sat at a table outside that was swarming with flies. Our waitress brought over a bread basket wich had breads and muffins that I would expect to get if I were going out for brunch. They were fresh and hot....very, very good! The service was very good. I had the blackened Tuna. The tuna portion was VERY small and the sides were very generous. I would rather have had more tuna than a big basket of fries. My husband's black and blue burger was very good.

1  Thank stewardess79
Reviewed August 4, 2013

This is the sister of Harpoon Hannah's, Fenwick Island. Outdoor bar deck with food specials and river view from inside. We have been here several times. Menu is very similar to Fenwick's, but this location is less crowded. Unrushed atmosphere,decent food, and drink make this a nice place to dine. We will be back!

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Always liked this place meals are consistantly good and prices are reasonable. Had an amazing prime rib dinner for $11.95. My friends crab imperial was not great so stear away from crab dishes except maybe crab cakes, Service was quick and smooth

Reviewed April 29, 2013

We were able to sit outside at a table on the dock. The food was satisfactory; waitress was efficient and pleasant. It seems it would be a fun place at night. Nice looking bar area.