“Great Food”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 23, 2014

I have eaten here several times and I have never had a bad experience at this restaurant. The food and service are awesome!

There are newer reviews for Plaza Tapatia #7

Reviewed August 16, 2014 via mobile

I have been here and I love the food. The waiters are extremely friendly. Definitely will go back if I get a chance again..

Reviewed August 2, 2014 via mobile

Nice place good food their white sauce and salsa is the best!!! Makes you to come back more.sometimes they are quick and sometimes they forgot what we order but we understand you just have to remind them but not a bigdeal they are nice peps

Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

This is a fun restaurant to take a date to, or your family. The service is great, and your food comes quickly, and I think once a month they have a Mariachi band.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

I used to love this place but I suspect it is under new management because it has changed so drastically. The food is good but used to be better and the service is awful. It was so bad the last time I went I did not leave a tip. (I have been a waitress and always tip, until now.) The place is not very clean, the tables needed to be wiped better, the floor was unswept and the bathroom was awful. It took over 30 mins for the waiter to bring a carry out box and the check. We got fajitas for two and there was plenty of food for both of us. The portions were generous. The food tasted just ok. Nothing spectacular. I have been so disappointed in the past 4 visits that I will be going to the 'other' Mexican Restaurant in town. Sorry, but goodbye Plaza!