“Mexican”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 24, 2012

Good Mexican Food and resonable prices. Good service too.

There are newer reviews for Plaza Tapatia #7

Reviewed February 20, 2012

Good food and drinks...many selections.The atmosphere is very casual.Clean and nice.

Reviewed January 5, 2012

My husband and I stop every year on our way down to the Outer Banks. The food is delicous, the atmosphere is friendly and the staff is phenomenal!! I dont believe there is much turnover in the staff because we recongnize them everytime we go in. Our bartender was great. He was attentive and very entertaining.

Reviewed September 12, 2011

I love Mexican food and this place was just about the best I've had. We stopped here on a road trip by luck and I'm so glad I did. I got the combination chicken and steak fajitas. They were amazing and such a large portion!!! Free chips and salsa never hurts either. :)

Reviewed September 1, 2011

I like this place, good food reasonable price and nice location .
My favorite is the chicken fajita.and I love that white souce with the chips.

Been to Plaza Tapatia #7? Share your experiences!