La Quinta Inn & Suites Salisbury
Country Inn
$76
SleepInn
$61
Budget Inn Salisbury(Salisbury)(Great Value!)
$63
Courtyard Salisbury(Salisbury)
$119
$101
Hotels.com
All reviewsthe river walkocean citydog showlarge roomstaying at this hotelindoor poolwafflesfree breakfastflat screenseagull centurydogsupgradesmicrowavelinensuniversity
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 1, 2011

This Hotel SUCKED! The staff doesn't care. There were very few TV stations and they were fuzzy, when my husband inquired at the front desk as to the problem, the desk clerk inquired if my husband was in the military and had he served in Iraq. (He was wearing a shirt in memorial to a fellow soldier who gave his life in Iraq.) She proceeded to tell him that he had no business being in Iraq and how could he kill innocent people. The next day we went to the wrestling tournament early in the morning and didn't get back till 6 pm. We were locked out of our room, and our room wasn't cleaned. Turns out that was the case for every room on the floor, the maids locked everyone out and had not cleaned the rooms. After a full day of wrestling our son needed a shower, and no clean towels, I had to go to the front desk to get them. The manager told me I could wait while they cleaned the room. I told him I would take the towels so my son could shower and then we were going to dinner, then they could clean the room. This was just a few of the issues we had with this hotel.. I emailed Corporate about the horrendous stay that we had. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone for any reason.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with family
4  Thank tmondy
Reviewed January 6, 2011

Do not stay in this hotel, first off the room had just been renovated and it was terrible! the bathroom toilets were cracked and stained, the tubs had rust and black marks in them from where no-slip stickeys had been. There was a 2" gap under the door where you could actually see into the hallway and noise from the hall travels freely into the room. Not to mention the hotel was really Ghetto. DO NOT STAY IN THIS HOTEL!!!!

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled on business
2  Thank RayBarnes
Reviewed October 6, 2010

I moved from the Marriott Courtyard to this hotel, since friends and family were staying here. I was pleasantly surprised that the hotel was clean and the staff was pretty friendly. The location is convenient to a lot of the shopping and restaurants in Salisbury. The complimentary breakfast was sufficient. My only complaints are that some on the housekeeping staff did not speak any English (but this is unfortunately not a novelty today in the USA), and there is not an ice machine on every floor. I also did not appreciate that the check-out time is 11am instead of 12pm, however, I checked-out at 12pm without any hassles. I would recommend this hotel to family and friends.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed September 1, 2010

We had reserved 3 room when we checked in were told that two of the rooms were connecting rooms aften entering the room they were not connecting rooms . We proceeded to the 3rd room only to find out the key did not work had to return to the front desk clerk did not activate it. It is 11pm not what @ check in. Next day Sunday left the room @ 10:20 am returned @ 10:45pm room had not been cleaned called front desk and the clerk's respose was she was the only on there and would be leaving at 11pm so she brought up clean towels what about the uncleaned bathroom & beds not changed or madereply she would leave a message for the manager. Ofcourse check out was the next day the bill was slipped under tjhe door with a 25% discount for that night that is not the accomudations we were expecting> Would I reccomend this hotel NO.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed August 15, 2010

I got a great rate at this hotel, I wouldn't pay the full price for the room. The hotel needs a remodel and the t.v. had very few channels and they were fuzzy. That being said, the employees were very helpful and nice. The room was clean. Didn't try the on-site restaurant, but there is one and they do have room service. The hotel also accepts pets.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family