“Very good sushi ”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese, Bar
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

The sushi is very good, my favorite rolls are the rockstar and sunshine, if you go there you have to get them two rolls. Miso soup is very good too!!

1  Thank Dylan223

Reviewed June 15, 2014

We went there for Sushi only and it was some of the BEST Sushi we have had. And Tuna Sashimi too.
Had the Soft Shell Crab Roll, great flavors. Also the Spicy Tuna Roll was nice and spicey (this is usually too mild in other restaurants) The special Miami Roll was to die for (tuna, cucumber in the roll and salmon , a cream cheese sauce and fish eggs on the outside - hope I remembered that right)
Very good Eel and Surf Clam too. Prices seem reasonable to us also.
The only thing that seemed weird to us, and it was mentioned in another review, is the music. We heard German music, the theme from Love Story - a little odd for this type of restaurant.
The place was very clean except for the Ladies restroom - needed work, very messy.
I'd go back in a second.

1  Thank DelNik
Reviewed May 23, 2014 via mobile

I have eaten here many times, and the service is really good, and the food is excellent. I usually get sushi when I come here, but I have had a lot of other things on the menu. This is a good place to take a date or your family.

Reviewed May 13, 2014

This restaurant is located behind the Hampton Inn, Salisbury MD. THis is a small shopping center and the outside doesn't appear to be a Japanese Restaurant. Inside a pleasant surprise. Clean, fresh fish, So glad we tried it!

Reviewed April 23, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I tried this place one and we've been coming back since then. Great food and excellent service.

1  Thank KatRoseTRAVEL