“Favorite meeting spot”
Review of Market Street Inn

Market Street Inn
Reserve with OpenTable
Market Street Inn is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 217 Restaurants in Salisbury
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Casual waterfront dining in downtown Salisbury, there's something for everyone at Market Street Inn Restaurant & Pub. The culinary team uses the freshest ingredients to make the most innovative dishes along with classic favorites for lunch, dinner & Sunday bunch. Enjoy live entertainment in our full stocked pub.
Reviewed August 5, 2018 via mobile

I live in Baltimore and my family lives in Norfolk Virginia area, Whenever I go on vacation this is where we meet to exchange my dog so my parents can babysit. Gary and team are awesome and always make us feel welcome and at home. We have become regulars at a restaurant over 2 hours from home!

Reviewed June 24, 2018 via mobile

Recently went with friends for drinks and appetizers. Food was outstanding! The ambiance is relaxing and a beautiful view of the river. And Tim, our bartender , couldn't have been more pleasant and was a great oncologist!

Reviewed June 23, 2018 via mobile

This restaurant was recommended to us by our hotel, and it was awesome. Everything was great, make sure to save room for the desserts.

Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

Market street has a fantastic menu, with a great beer and wine selection. Being one of just a few waterfront dining spots in Salisbury, they have it right. Outdoor and indoor dining plus a great bar area with lively entertainment.

Reviewed June 9, 2018 via mobile

We are visiting the area and found this restaurant. It was great. I had chicken parmigiana wife a seafood pasta. I could not of been happier. Our waiter was David. He truly made the evening complete. I highly recommend this restaurant.

Been to Market Street Inn? Share your experiences!