“Excellent and going back tomorrow night”
Review of Market Street Inn

Market Street Inn
Reserve with OpenTable
Market Street Inn is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 200 Restaurants in Salisbury
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Casual waterfront dining in downtown Salisbury, there's something for everyone at Market Street Inn Restaurant & Pub. The culinary team uses the freshest ingredients to make the most innovative dishes along with classic favorites for lunch, dinner & Sunday bunch. Enjoy live entertainment in our full stocked pub.
Reviewed March 7, 2013

Hit ta for restaurant recommendation, always do when staying in unfamiliar area , liked the looks of market st

Started with oyster, rib eye, and bread pudding awesome, wide selection of good wines by the glass

Good service easy parking

There are newer reviews for Market Street Inn

Reviewed March 4, 2013

My wife and I went here on Friday night. I had the rockfish and my wife had the filet. Everything was delicious. Wonderful atmosphere and nicely mixed drinks. I would definitely eat here the next time we are in town.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Market Street offers great food, and a great atmosphere. It is great for Happy Hour and a night out with friends.

Reviewed February 21, 2013

I have been to this restaurant pobably 12-13 times over the past 6 years or so- it never really meets my expectations. I always go because a friend wants to go and almost always regret it. There is nothing very much on the menu that ever appeals to me although lately they are trying to be more up to date with less "bar" food and more health concious items. Most items have been over-priced and nothing more than average. I have not had what I would call a "good" meal there ever, either lunch or dinner. Service is generally fairly good, the staff appear to be well trained. I just wish they could get with it and modernise more but I always feel they are stuck in the 90s with their food choices.

Reviewed February 17, 2013

Our family of four stopped for Saturday lunch on a cold, snowy day. We had been before, but that was in the summer when we ate outside. This time we of course were seating inside. Nice, warm and friendly atmosphere. Menu had lots of good options and also a few specials. We ordered two flatbreads, one soup, one bowl of the Jambalaya, and one New York strip sandwich. Very happy with our meals, but the clear winner was the bowl of Jambalaya. Piping hot, nice and spicy, so flavorful and tasty. It was a soup with rice, not a rice dish as I am used to seeing Jambalaya served, but that just made it more interesting. Can't wait to come back for more of that -- and perhaps to try some other dishes as well. Pleased with their draught beer selection, which included local greats like Dogfish, Evolution and Burley Oak.

Been to Market Street Inn? Share your experiences!