“Go for the Jambalaya”
Review of Market Street Inn

Market Street Inn
Reserve with OpenTable
Market Street Inn is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 197 Restaurants in Salisbury
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Casual waterfront dining in downtown Salisbury, there's something for everyone at Market Street Inn Restaurant & Pub. The culinary team uses the freshest ingredients to make the most innovative dishes along with classic favorites for lunch, dinner & Sunday bunch. Enjoy live entertainment in our full stocked pub.
Media, Pennsylvania
“Go for the Jambalaya”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

Our family of four stopped for Saturday lunch on a cold, snowy day. We had been before, but that was in the summer when we ate outside. This time we of course were seating inside. Nice, warm and friendly atmosphere. Menu had lots of good options and also a few specials. We ordered two flatbreads, one soup, one bowl of the Jambalaya, and one New York strip sandwich. Very happy with our meals, but the clear winner was the bowl of Jambalaya. Piping hot, nice and spicy, so flavorful and tasty. It was a soup with rice, not a rice dish as I am used to seeing Jambalaya served, but that just made it more interesting. Can't wait to come back for more of that -- and perhaps to try some other dishes as well. Pleased with their draught beer selection, which included local greats like Dogfish, Evolution and Burley Oak.

• Visited February 2013

Pueblo West, Colorado
“Superb Food and Wine Selection”
Reviewed February 3, 2013

This place was a short walk from the Holiday Inn and had excellent food...a great wine selection, and attentive staff. If we return to this area we would do a repeat visit.

Visited June 2012
Richmond, VA
“An Off Day”
Reviewed January 29, 2013

We stopped here because my wife had seen wonderful reviews on TA. The ambiance is great and it was off season so we were at a great table looking at water. We arrived about 2 PM for lunch and this might have been the issue. My wife got a great salad. I ordered the "special", which was a fried fish combo. The waitress said it was their last portion. Perhaps I should have taken this as a hint. The fish was dry and it was a very small piece. I cannot in good conscience give a high rating.

• Visited June 2012
Bel Air, Maryland
“Best restaurant in Salisbury by far, one of my favorite ever...”
Reviewed January 26, 2013

When I lived in Salisbury this was the place that I would take visitors, dates, drink, and everything in-between.

I came here for my 21st birthday and my college graduation dinner. The bar is the classiest place in town, the Car Bomb Club is a blast. At the same time the dining experience is hands down the best in town good environment, service, and a menu that is constantly evolving.

When ever I come back into town I make sure to stop by.

• Visited February 2012
Ocean City, Md
“Best kept secret in Salisbury!”
Reviewed January 20, 2013 via mobile

We stopped lady night for dinner. Wasn't planning on getting appetizers but couldn't refuse a couple of the specials. Mine app. was an Arugula salad sautéed with a few slices of rare beef DELICIOUS and with wife had scallops sliced with roasted tomatoes and bacon, sorta like a bruschetta presentation...also great. Dinners were great as well and the wine list is quite impressive.
I highly recommend this place!!!

Been to Market Street Inn? Share your experiences!