Inn at Perry Cabin by Belmond
St. Michaels Inn(St. Michaels)
$90
$86
St. Michaels Harbour Inn, Marina & Spa(St. Michaels)(Great Value!)
$125
Tidewater Inn(Easton)(Great Value!)
$159
$154
Travelocity
Hampton Inn Easton(Easton)(Great Value!)
$145
Holiday Inn Express Easton(Easton)(Great Value!)
$114
$63
Harbourtowne Resort(St. Michaels)
No availability for your dates from our partners
1,112 results
All reviewsthe pubperry cabinlinden spaorient expressturn down servicemy husband and ihigh teahuge bathroomrelaxation roomwater viewthe main dining roomwedding crashersin townlovely propertymiles riverthe wait staffget away
FilterAll languages
A TripAdvisor Member
Washington, DC
Reviewed May 7, 2006

My sister and I stayed at this gem of a place for a weekend. We booked the Skipjack and Captain's Escape package. The room was very lovely, cozy, and clean. Bathroom was spotless and appears to be newly updated with modern fixtures. My sister enjoyed the huge tub! The only thing that bothered me about our room was that is was very close to the fitness room and that you can hear when an exercise machine was being used.

Dinner was excellent... the foie gras wrapped in apricot is divine... loved the wild rockfish and scallops... and the chocolate souffle was amazing. The Inn is very close to town. You can simply walk to town or take a short bike ride when the weather is nice. Lots of quaint shops!!! It was a rainy weekend when we were at St. Michaels, but this was one weekend we didn't mind spending time indoors. While my sister was having a soothing massage, I was curled up in one of the comfortable chairs in the library, reading a good book, and having afternoon tea. Overall, we had a great time and would definitely go back... hopefully in the summer.

• Stayed: April 2006
7  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed April 16, 2006

My husband and I had the pleasure of staying at the Inn of Perry Cabin. From the moment we drove down the brick driveway, we knew this would be special. The pleasures of springtime are captured everywhere on the grounds, from the daffodils and tulips waving to us along the drive, the greenhouse housing fresh herbs and the tranquil sitting area outside. A lovely pool was situated nearby but the weather was too cool this time of year to use the facility. In the summer, it would be perfect surrounded by flowers and shrubs so you feel you are in an english garden. As soon as we departed from our car, a young man came and took our luggage. Our check-in was smooth and gracious. We were made to feel welcome. The reception area was beautiful with fresh flowers and 2 major complimentary newspapers. The sitting areas were lovely and the plush furniture beckoned you to come and sit. Not once did we hear from the staff the dreaded words "no problem" making you think it was in the first place. We were escorted to our room and were given a tour of the room and how everything worked and what was available. The decor had nautical artwork but a Laura Ashley feel to the drapery and linens. A beautiful light and airy room with magnificant views of a tributary of the Chesapeake Bay. A lovely porch awaited us with a table and 2 chairs to enjoy the tranquil scene unfolding before us. The room was equipped with a gas firplace, a television that was at the foot of the bed but hidden from view, marble flooring in the spacious bath that could be warmed if it was a chilly day, a bowl of fresh fruit, desk with internet access and double sheeted bed with fabulous linens. We enjoyed breakfast on the porch and the food was excellent. Beautiful pastries with coffee and the bacon and eggs were fresh, crispy and the eggs were moist and served warm. Watching the sun come up on the porch, made one glad to be alive and one with nature as the birds sang, ducks played and boats lopped gently nearby. Truly a beautiful and gracious hotel and one that is a joy to visit and get away from the stresses of life. I commend the people who work at Perry Cabin for their kindness and hospitality. Perry Cabin is located on a beautiful river with access to the Chesapeake Bay.

9  Thank MARYHAW48
Reviewed April 15, 2006

My husband, dog, and I just returned from several days at the Inn. We were housed in the older part of the Inn and the bathroom was very small. Although I wouldn't call the room that luxurious, it was definitely not a cookie-cutter hotel room either. The staff was very attentive, but the room, though large and well-furnished, needed a bit of attention (scratches on tables, finials on lamps tottering, walls needed fresh paint, curtains were faded from the sun). In addition to a gourmet restaurant and pub, the hotel had a tea room, a library with free computer access and a small gym. The restaurant was good, but probably overpriced. Unfortunately, the gym closed at 7pm so we never got to use it. They do have bikes you can use, but bring your own helmet. The pool is only open in the summer. The Inn is next door to the Chesapeake Bay Museum and a couple blocks walk to all the cute shops in town. The sunrise at the Inn, which is right on the bay, was wonderful and the grounds well kept. The Crab Claw restaurant next to the Museum served terrific crabcakes and the Chesapeake Landing restaurant about a mile away had awesome scallops.

• Stayed: April 2006
6  Thank TheVirginian
Reviewed April 6, 2006

My wife, 8 year old son and I spent two nights at the Inn at Perry Cabin the last week of March, 2006. I would recommend the hotel to discerning travellers.

We had a suite, in the newer portion of the hotel. Both rooms were large by any standard, and had doors out to a private balcony. The furnishings were ample and comfortable. The bed and bath linens were of first order. Our suite had one half bath and one full bath -- and both were good sized and well-lighted.

My sole complaint with the living room and bedroom was lighting. All the light bulbs I could see were only 60 watts -- not enough, in my opinion, for comfortable reading in the evening. I complained, and although the facilities engineer apologized for not having a light bulb greater than 60 watts, he satisfied my complaint by bringing me a second lamp for the easy chair in the living room. With service like that, I was satisfied -- but still object in principle to hotels that skimp on lighting.

My only other critical observation is that the carpet installation in the new addition is very poor -- with seams and threads showing in lots of places. I'll bet the hotel will take care of it soon, given the overall level of service.

We had two breakfasts and one dinner at the hotel. The food was very good. Dinner was pricey by local standards, but in my view worth the price.

The staff was extremely solicitous and gracious -- going out of their way to ask if we needed anything, and making arrangements for us as necessary.

I'll be back.

• Stayed: March 2006
6  Thank OrrvilleRedRider
A TripAdvisor Member
Baltimore, Maryland
Reviewed March 13, 2006

My boyfriend and I had a wonderful getaway weekend at Perry Cabin. We are rather young, only 22, so we were concerned that we would feel very out of place. Maybe it was because we went in the beginning of March so the Inn was not too crowded, but we felt very welcomed. A porter informed us that the movie "Wedding Crashers" was filmed in and around the Inn. We came in on the Winter Jazzy Nights package which included an amazing 3 course meal. There was a live band playing hits from Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin with couples getting up periodically to dance. We had a Studio room (#76) with the most breathtaking view of the water. The room had a fireplace which was nice but it was ill-placed because it was so close to the end of the bed that the footboard blocked it. The room had a giant bathroom with a walk-in shower and a sizable bathtub perfect for a relaxing bubble bath. The stay was rather expensive (about $600) but we were lucky to have been given a gift certificate - I'm not sure if I would be willing to spend so much money on one night but I did love every second! It was a very romantic and relaxing evening and I would come back in a heartbeat if we had the money!

• Stayed: March 2006