We had a last minute trip for our first boat trip to St. Michael's. We found the marina via google.com and took our chances. Keith from the marina was very helpful when we docked. The docks seemed to be brand new. In the morning the Sunday paper was waiting on the side of our boat for us. Coffee was easily accessible in the hotel. The bicycles were great to borrow and gave us a great view of the town. We had desert at the restaurant at the marina and the chocolate lava cakes were GREAT! The waiter from Honduras was great as well and sent us back to the boat with bottles of Aqua Pana. The restroom/shower areas for marina guests were adequate. Sitting on the boar, looking across the water at the restaurants late on a Saturday night, and listening to the crowds was beyond charming.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Extraordinary waterfront resort featuring rooms and suites, transient marina, conference and event facilities, award winning dining (seasonal), a comfortable lounge and spa. The property overlooks St Michaels harbor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your St. Michaels Harbour Inn Marina & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Michaels Harbour Inn Marina And Spa
- St. Michaels Harbour Inn Marina Hotel St. Michaels
- St Michaels Harbour Hotel Marina
- St Michaels Harbour Resort Marina