My husband and I have stayed at the Harbour Inn a few times but just got back from a weekend getaway there for our wedding anniversary and it was amazing. We stayed in a captains suite which was huge, it had a bedroom, a family room with a fireplace, and a huge Jacuzzi tub. The tub was so relaxing and one of my favorite things about the room. I always am ready to sleep in my own bed after a vacation but we literally asked what kind of mattress it was in our room because we both had slept so well. Definitely try out the bar and restaurant in the hotel, we enjoyed many different specialty cocktails along with the grilled oysters (so good) I never thought I liked oysters till this weekend. I would definitely recommend this hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Extraordinary waterfront resort featuring rooms and suites, transient marina, conference and event facilities, award winning dining (seasonal), a comfortable lounge and spa. The property overlooks St Michaels harbor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Orbitz, Booking.com, Agoda and Travelocity so you can book your St. Michaels Harbour Inn Marina & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Michaels Harbour Inn Marina And Spa
- St. Michaels Harbour Inn Marina Hotel St. Michaels
- St Michaels Harbour Hotel Marina
- St Michaels Harbour Resort Marina